Cheap Shot Loser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheap Shot Loser

How much $ you think Kenoy Kennedy should get fined for his 3rd helmet 2 helmet?????

• $15,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20,000

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • $30,000

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • or more

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolfan0025

Starter
Reaction score
cheap shots
The word on Kenoy Kennedy is that this is his 3rd helmet to helmet contact penalty and fine.His 1st fined for $3500,2nd for 10,000 and his this third i think he should be fined $500,000 not $20,000 thats being predicted at this time.I hope he gets suspended for lots of games for what was a truly cheap shot to Chris Chambers and other offense players.Denver Broncos defense was basicly being brutal and getting away with cheap shots; and the officials blind as a bat!!!!!

Thats Football.....! What do you think DOLFANS?

GO DOLPHINS!
GO RAY LUCAS!

:monkey:BILLS SUCK
:rocker: :drinker:

Originally posted by Dolfan0025
cheap shots
The word on Kenoy Kennedy is that this is his 3rd helmet to helmet contact penalty and fine.His 1st fined for $3500,2nd for 10,000 and his this third i think he should be fined $500,000 not $20,000 thats being predicted at this time.I hope he gets suspended for lots of games for what was a truly cheap shot to Chris Chambers and other offense players.Denver Broncos defense was basicly being brutal and getting away with cheap shots; and the officials blind as a bat!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!
GO RAY LUCAS!

i voted for more, but i really think he should be suspended for at least 3 weeks, and not get a paycheck for that time!

I agree that hit last week was garbage and he should be suspended (because he can't seem to get it in his head how to hit). I don't think he is doing it on purpose but he has to be in control out there and he isn't.

Originally posted by Dolfan0025
cheap shots

GO DOLPHINS!
GO RAY LUCAS!

how about he should suffer the same pain and suffering as the victim.

Lets ram his head into a metal door for a few times (without a helmet) to "force" a concussion...heck in some countries they cut your hands off for shop lifting.

clear.gif

What are you rambling on about dumbass. I said they have to take at least one game away from him. Meaning that I don't think that they can only fine him and be handing out a fair punishment.

(How does this in anyway take away from my wallet anyway.)

Yea, you lost me there 0025. Whats poornate peddling? Whats a peddler anyways, and why are you begging him to respond......

Dude come over to smack and watch me "peddle"?

I WANT to understand you. I really do.

really.

A peddler is a begger, I believe he is taking a low class response to your sig line asking that we help donate to the site to keep the popup ads and other BS off of here.

I know what a peddler is. Please. I was hoping he would point out what you just did so I could point out the error of his ways.

Originally posted by poornate
I know what a peddler is. Please. I was hoping he would point out what you just did so I could point out the error of his ways.

whoops... sorry man.

Re: Re: Cheap Shot Loser

Originally posted by FFiB

how about he should suffer the same pain and suffering as the victim.

Lets ram his head into a metal door for a few times (without a helmet) to "force" a concussion...heck in some countries they cut your hands off for shop lifting.

clear.gif

i agree, and lets take shanahan along with him, the bastard!

Back
Top Bottom