Cheating pays dividends for Patriots and Coach What's-his-name | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cheating pays dividends for Patriots and Coach What's-his-name

Ya ESPN has done some articles / TV spots about it too. I guess we're not the only ones that see clearly.

Paul Tagliabue was asked about the stuff the Patriots got away with. He was holding a press conference or something at Houston. He ducked and dodged it...actually went on to make a joke about it.

Thought he looked pretty sad...and he was ALL OVER the Pattys' nuts.

he doesn't want a dynasty..

what interest does a dynasty bring? parody attracts fans. knowing that your team can turn it around next season (7-9 to superbowl) makes the league more exciting. why do you think the bengals were talk the league for 5 straight weeks?

the best thing for the NFL is if NE loses. everyone loves an underdog. the mighty pats lose to the lower panthers would be the best thing that can happen. if NE wins the SB talk lasts a week.. if Carolina wins the talks will go on until the draft.

Parody=good
Dynasty=bad

if the NFL wanted dynasties the salary cap (or what it is today) wouldn't exist.

It's not only on defense. Their O-line is mugging pass rushers. I said it a week ago and I'll say it again, "If they call holding 3-4 times on the Pats in theSB, they will lose". Any QB would have a great rating playing behind that holding bunch.

GO Panthers! No snow and hopefully a decent ref tomorrow night.

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
guess we're not the only ones who think so

Funny how all the losers think alike. Your feeble minds just can't come to grips with the fact that the Patriots have won 2 Super Bowls in 3 years.

Get used to it. This is only the beginning.

"Funny how all the losers think alike. Your feeble minds just can't come to grips with the fact that the Patriots have won 2 Super Bowls in 3 years.

Get used to it. This is only the beginning."

you mean the begginning of an era when the patsies can cheat at will to win superbowls :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Cheating pays dividends for Patriots and Coach What's-his-name

Originally posted by dropKickMurphy

Funny how all the losers think alike. Your feeble minds just can't come to grips with the fact that the Patriots have won 2 Super Bowls in 3 years.

Get used to it. This is only the beginning.
Funny how this thread was dug up 3 DAYS after the super bowl. I admit that NE has played well this season, but the image of McGinnest sprinting down the middle of Indy's field after not even being 'able' to make off the field 3 plays earlier will be forever etched in my mind as how the Patriots are defined. That, and Brady poping off his helmet to draw a penalty on Taylor.

So when do the Fins start doing this to win hopefully next year. I have always notice the Pats doing these type of things. That is a very good article. But if it is so true why doesnt everyone else do it.

So when do the Fins start doing this to win hopefully next year. I have always notice the Pats doing these type of things. That is a very good article. ""But if it is so true why doesnt everyone else do it"".

:rolleyes:

cause the pats are the only ones allowed to do it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom