Check out Carter in a Phins uniform! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Carter in a Phins uniform!

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
Oh yeah baby...can you feel the EXCITEMENT?!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Too bad he won't be able to do any of that versus the Bills. :(

Yeah that is too bad. But man, I cant wait to break him open against the Packers. Will be familiar territory for Cris, playing the Pack.

neat pics, chicago. Weren't you the guy who posted madden pics from "this season"? Why did you stop? I thought those were pretty cool posts.

Yes, that was me. The problem is doing those weekly simulations does take a decent amount of time. However with the excitement surrounding this news, and the upcoming by week, I should be able to sim us a Packers game with Carter in it!

Did you have to create him & then start a whole new season?

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Did you have to create him & then start a whole new season?

Actually no. I have the PC version (which makes sense cause taking screens from consoles takes to mcuh work and the PC version is much more flexible). Carter is in the game already, on many of the All Madden teams. I simply copied all his attributes, created a new player for the Dolphins and plugged in all of Carter's attributes. I then lowered some of his skills since he is older and might be a little out of football shape. I then saved the roster as "Carter Roster" so I wouldn't screw anything up. If you have a PS2 you'll get a roster update anyway, for the other systems I have no clue how you'd accomplish this, but it must be in the same manner almost.

I tried that. I am in the 7th game of the season. I created carter, saved the roster, loaded that roster, & when I load my in progress franchise, he isn't there.

And Actually you can go to the all madden 01..trade Carter to Miami 02 (with his Pic) adjust his attributes & have the real deal. Ya just have to start the season all over.

I don't meen to get tech on everyone but dosen't Mcdrops wear #80?

Originally posted by Hellion
I don't meen to get tech on everyone but dosen't Mcdrops wear #80?

Yeah, but Carter looks better in #80 right? Besides, I believe the only 80 number left on the team is #85, so I just gave McKnight #85 and let Carter take #80.

Hey u can't trade a guy from ALL MADDEN to a fotball team at least nto on XBOX. Also what face did you use for Carter because I kno carter doesnt have a goatee. I used face 128 face sahpe 13. How bout yall. Damn all of us DOLPHANS really excited bout CC!!!

Back
Top Bottom