Check out my Tannehill jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out my Tannehill jersey

If you guys have links, just PM each other all good............

The jersey looks sick. I think the Phins should lose the blue in the very back. Aqua , white and orange looks cool. I want one. Just need to get thing in order before i spend on perks..

Wearing it, the numbers and Tannehill name on back, since its all stitched and not screenprinted makes it feel stiff. I'm sure after lots of use and a couple of washes it'll soften up. Overall the quality is really Awesome! For $69 bucks you can't go wrong and I'm sure the stitching last longer than the screenprinted through a wash. Prob gotta break it in like a baseball glove. :)

If you hold it up to your ear you can hear small children crying.

I've been looking for a Tannehill jersey but the one you have isn't the same as they wear. The Authentic (the wear on game day) have the much larger aqua section around the neck, your version is an older version with Tannehill on it. Sounds like a small thing but given he wasn't around for that version I'm not big on getting it. They have the same version you have listed in the Dolphins pro shop which kind of confuses me. I wondered if they are selling the wrong versions or am I wrong? Look at game day pics and your jersey as well as what is on the Dolphins web page, not the same, right?

I've been looking for a Tannehill jersey but the one you have isn't the same as they wear. The Authentic (the wear on game day) have the much larger aqua section around the neck, your version is an older version with Tannehill on it. Sounds like a small thing but given he wasn't around for that version I'm not big on getting it. They have the same version you have listed in the Dolphins pro shop which kind of confuses me. I wondered if they are selling the wrong versions or am I wrong? Look at game day pics and your jersey as well as what is on the Dolphins web page, not the same, right?

It's a fake I got it from china. So you're probably right.

I understand that but the question I have is are the ones on the Dolphins website the wrong version too because the photos are like yours (not like the ones on gameday).
TBH i have no idea sorry man.:idk:

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

i need that website also please and thank you.
Check your PM i sent you the link.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Can you PM me too please. TY.
Check your PM as well i sent you the link.

Damn i wish i was the one selling them id make a killing right now! :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom