Check out my Tannehill jersey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out my Tannehill jersey

This has already probably been asked.

But do you have a receipt for that jersey? Just confirmation.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

This is from the site I buy jerseys off of. Is it just me or is the Numbers too small?

2714415-1.jpg

2714424-1.jpg

This has already probably been asked.

But do you have a receipt for that jersey? Just confirmation.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

This is from the site I buy jerseys off of. Is it just me or is the Numbers too small?

2714415-1.jpg

2714424-1.jpg

I'll have to dig it outta the trash when I get home my wife opened it and threw all the packaging away.
Your jersey looks nice where'd you get it? And how much?

As much as I might want one I think I'm going to wait to see what the new uniform design looks like next year.

I googled "Tannehill stitched jerseys" and see a chinese site with 3 versions for $34 bucks and free shipping. I know usually you get what you pay for but still, doesn't look bad.

2012 New Arrival Miami Dolphins #17 Ryan Tannehill Elite Jersey, stitched american football jerseys size 40-56

History:Rated5.0/5 based on3customer reviewsFeedback (3)Past 6 months: 4 orders (31 pieces)
Price:US $34.00 / piece

If you google "ryan tannehill elite jersey" with the word "ali" it should pop to the top, or close to it. Be interested what others think.

Is this site US only? Or are they sent from abroad?

The official NFL UK store is a joke. I have no choice but to buy fakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I googled "Tannehill stitched jerseys" and see a chinese site with 3 versions for $34 bucks and free shipping. I know usually you get what you pay for but still, doesn't look bad.

2012 New Arrival Miami Dolphins #17 Ryan Tannehill Elite Jersey, stitched american football jerseys size 40-56

History:Rated5.0/5 based on3customer reviewsFeedback (3)Past 6 months: 4 orders (31 pieces)
Price:US $34.00 / piece

If you google "ryan tannehill elite jersey" with the word "ali" it should pop to the top, or close to it. Be interested what others think.

I've scoured all over the Internet for a cheap fake Tannehill jersey what sucks about them is that if its coming from another country they charge you crazy shipping prices, so that $34 dollar jersey can turn into $70 dollars with the cheapest slowest shipping. The place I got mine charges you $69.90 with free shipping but its via EMS express shipping so it only takes about a week not a month. I'd like to know others experiences with those other sites cause if I can get it for cheaper than what I paid and still get the quality and speedy turnaround I'm all for it.
Cause I'd like to get a Wake one next.

I've scoured all over the Internet for a cheap fake Tannehill jersey what sucks about them is that if its coming from another country they charge you crazy shipping prices, so that $34 dollar jersey can turn into $70 dollars with the cheapest slowest shipping. The place I got mine charges you $69.90 with free shipping but its via EMS express shipping so it only takes about a week not a month. I'd like to know others experiences with those other sites cause if I can get it for cheaper than what I paid and still get the quality and speedy turnaround I'm all for it.
Cause I'd like to get a Wake one next.
Best thing to do is to order as many as possible. Ask friends if they want jerseys from their favorite players because usually the shipping is standard at $25 regardless of how many jerseys. Sometimes you get a price break too where they knock off a few dollars per jersey. I have like 10-15 different ones but always order with a group.

Weike is typically where I get mine. Havent ordered any of the elites yet though so I dont know how nice those are. The old ones are pretty legit though.

Www.weiketrade.com is where I usually order all of mine. Last year they had a black Cam Wake one which is the jersey ill be sporting at the game tomorrow

How do you find the quality? I notice they dont do Tanny but im a big Pouncey fan. How was delivery?

Back
Top Bottom