Check out my Tannehill jersey | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out my Tannehill jersey

could i get one too thanks (PM) .. I bought an aqua one and it is great.

How do you find the quality? I notice they dont do Tanny but im a big Pouncey fan. How was delivery?

I am a really big fan. I dont not know whatthe new "nike Elite" ones are as I didnt order a jersey this year since next year there may be some tweeks but they are really nice and all stitched. basically a "replithentic" not that screen print garbage you get at a sports authority or something. Technically these are checper even with shipping than buying one of those for $70. You wont be disappointed for what you pay I can tell you that, . They do have the Tannehill jerseys you just have to clieck under the "Nike Elite" and then go under the dolphins.
---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

How are those ones? Are they all stitched?

I really really like them and they are all stitched and for the price you cant go wrong.

Why cant u just post the link to it on here?

Sorry dude, but thats a crappy jersey. Its obviously not authentic, but a cheap fake from China. I'm a big time jersey collector and I would never spend money on something like that. Sorry if I sound like a jersey nazi but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom