Check out some of the Jets fans Responses | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out some of the Jets fans Responses

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ncey-puts-aaron-maybin-in-his-place/#comments

Regarding Pouncey's response to Maybin. Even some Jets fans are embarrassed. Junc you should take notice.

Well universe, you have done it again. Here I am a die hard fan wishing for another coming of Mangini or even Herm. When will our guys learn to shut their big stupid mouths? We have played terribly and hang our hats on the fact that we were in the Hou and NE games. Hey players, we lost and we pretty much suck. The only reason we beat the phins was that Philbin chose to go Herm Edwards and didn’t try for a 1st down or even more yards before they went for the game winning fg. Tannehill chewed us up in the 3rd and 4th qrtrs and our defense looked terrible… Big deal, so we knocked out Reggie Glass Joe Bush. Maybin should shut up. I heard Tannenbaum took out a missing person report on him. The cops said he wasn’t important enough to look for.

As a Jets fan for over 40 years, I never saw a bigger bunch of loudmouths on any Jets team.
I wish they’d just play and shut up.

Heres another funny one:

Dude should change his name to Ain’tbin.

Back
Top Bottom