check out the new weekly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

check out the new weekly

that's abad link did u mean this http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Commentary/Spins/2003/spins121003.htm
QB is just the beginning of the Dolphins’ cap concerns. Miami is still seeking a No. 2 receiver, ORT Todd Wade is an unrestricted free agent and wants more money than the Dolphins are willing to give, and DLE Adewale Ogunleye, first in the NFL in sacks, could command $6 million or $7 million to sign. The Packers gave Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila $12.675 million in bonuses in March. In addition to Wade, the Dolphins have questions at offensive guard and owe CB Patrick Surtain $11.25 million over the next two seasons and $6.3 million to CB Sam Madison in 2004. Madison could get an extension, but the Dolphins may need to address Ricky Williams, whose base salary is almost three times less than Madison. WR Chris Chambers, an unrestricted free agent in 2004, is a prime candidate for a big payday as well.

sorry finfans....I thought I was posting this on the Pats board...my bad

Blah, blah, blah. This article doesn't take a lot of things into consideration. Griese and Fieler account for nearly $10M under the cap. That's an easy way to cut costs. Never mind an abundance of dead weight owed money. Don't get too happy Pats fan, eventually your team will rebel vs Belichek. When that happens and your luck runs out, life will be grand! In the meantime, get ready for a retuned Fins in 2004!!!

Back
Top Bottom