C/G Mike Compton
C/G Damien Woody
DE Bobby Hamilton
S Antwan harris
DE Anthony Pleasant
DT Rick Lyle
RB Kevin Faulk

All UFA!

Now some of these wont mean much and will be backups but i would say that a lot of key guys will either be gone or making NE salry cap tougher to deal with. Particulary the defensive line with Hamilton/Pleasant/Washington and offensive on line with Woody/Compton.

It might be a good idea to steal one of those linemen like maybe even Compton since he can play C and G and woody getting injured now.

also looked at clayton's salary cap numbers for all teams and it says NE is 400000 over, which means there is no way they are signing all these guys especially with two first rounders and two second rounders to pay for.

NE's not in that bad of a shape. Half the guys on that list suck, and aside from Woody, Compton, and Washington the rest are minimum salary guys anyway. .

Now, If they end up cutting Ty Law, which I doubt will happen, then there in some trouble. But I suspect Law restructures.

Hmmmm....anybody think this will push 'em to lean toward trading picks? Not with the Dolphins necessarily, but with some other team?

Back
Top Bottom