Check out this tool for making mock drafting easy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out this tool for making mock drafting easy

MiamiHitman13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I came across this user-friendly mock draft machine at espn. The players are already rated for you. Just click a name and drag it over the team you think will select that player. It's kinda fun and it's really quick and easy.

You don't have to pay to be an espn insider either. You may have to register though. I was already registered, so I don't know if you can do it if you aren't registered. I am not an espn insider, and I can use it.

Check it out.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/features/draftmachine/

BTW, I had Larry English going to Miami.

When you said tool, i thought you meant some idiot, either way, look forward to wasting a few hours at work on that. for some reason, espn is the only site i have access to at work

When you said tool, i thought you meant some idiot, either way, look forward to wasting a few hours at work on that. for some reason, espn is the only site i have access to at work

LOL!!! :lol:

Yea, I've been screwing around with "the draft machine" for like 45 minutes already. I keep changing my mind about who the Raiders are going to take, and that pick changes the entire outcome of the rest of the draft.

Crazy Al Davis is totally psycho and unpredictable. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom