Check this funny thing out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check this funny thing out...

Jay is a quality backup... but that is all he is.

The mistake we made was thinking he was a starting calibre QB.

Denny has obviously seen his subpar Madden rating

They use Madden ratings to determine a guys ability? :rofl:

finsnchips said:
I think it was an attempt to get a Jay-bashing thread started.

It was to show how the Jet feel about Jay Fiedloser.... If you read down they all tend to agree with the article

Just wait till they try that long ball in "Dinger's" new offense and Jay chucks it 5 yards behind Coles!

Look at post #19 there, and the guy's sig. He's laughing that the Phins took Brown at #2. This coming from a fan of a team that took a KICKER with their first pick of the draft! :lol:

Pagan said:
Just wait till they try that long ball in "Dinger's" new offense and Jay chucks it 5 yards behind Coles!

Look at post #19 there, and the guy's sig. He's laughing that the Phins took Brown at #2. This coming from a fan of a team that took a KICKER with their first pick of the draft! :lol:
This coming from a team that wasted a 2nd round pick for a third string QB.

Dude get real!!

BleedinGreenNC said:
This coming from a team that wasted a 2nd round pick for a third string QB.

The Jets have picked so bad in years past that ESPN even made fun of them this year with a look back at their looser picks. I loved it. To see the one JET fan so confused that you didnt take Marino. OH it was heaven. You as a JET fan can never, ever say another team had a bad draft pick. :roflmao: :roflmao:

As for Nugent, I actually like the pick, having him last year would have gotten you 2 games!!! You paided a heafty price but he is the best kicker availible, a big need.

Fiedler's problem was the offensive line....the year he broke his thumb, i think it was ricky's first year, he was the #1 QB in the league before he broke his thumb....you guys really dont give him enough credit

Back
Top Bottom