Chester Has Knee Scoped, Kills Rumors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chester Has Knee Scoped, Kills Rumors

But..But...PFT said he was going to retire....you mean it isn't true?

byroan said:
But..But...PFT said he was going to retire....you mean it isn't true?

More proof that PFT is no more valuable then the kids I dropped off at the pool earlier today.

we still need to sign Keith Traylor as insurance. With Carter, Chester, Traylor and Bowens manning the middle I'll feel a lot better.

I also wouldn't mind it if we brought in Buckley to be the dime back. This would allow us to move Daniels to safety. We need him to learn that spot behind Tebucky.

Excellent news.

Wow a night of great news- first this, then Boston.

Nice To See That I Really Hope He Holds Up The Whole Year Cause We Need Him And Tim-bo And If We Sign Traylor Very Good Rotation. :fire: :evil:

miamirw said:
we still need to sign Keith Traylor as insurance. With Carter, Chester, Traylor and Bowens manning the middle I'll feel a lot better.

I also wouldn't mind it if we brought in Buckley to be the dime back. This would allow us to move Daniels to safety. We need him to learn that spot behind Tebucky.

I think Lance Schulters could be in our future come June 1. But he's coming off a major foot injury. Schulters only played in three games last year. Titans are still playing it safe with his foot.

Schulters will probably sign with the Falcons, or Cowboys unless we can out bid them.

yankeehillbilly said:
Wow, PFT looking stupid.......Im shocked :roflmao:
Boston to sign with us. Chester been staying in shape will be back. Next good thing to happen? I was thinking maybe we sign Traylor... but now I'm starting to think maybe PFT gets SHUT DOWN! :wink:

Muck said:
Coming off that torn ACL, he weighs 338 pounds. Guy is obviously been working hard to stay in shape.

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2140/

338 pounds????Wow isn't that a little heavy? I know that Larry is a buffet killer, but that seems a little out of whack. Does anybody know what his playing weight was the year before last?

painnotpleasure said:
Boston to sign with us. Chester been staying in shape will be back. Next good thing to happen? I was thinking maybe we sign Traylor... but now I'm starting to think maybe PFT gets SHUT DOWN! :wink:

Nah, then who would we have to make fun of????
Wanny's gone, Fiedler's gone, Wise is gone......PFT is the only bucket of ridicule we have left :lol:

Back
Top Bottom