chicago worried about tait's visit with miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chicago worried about tait's visit with miami

ltfinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Chicago Worried About Tait's Visit With Miami
March 4th, 2004
The Chicago Tribune reports the Bears now will pool their resources to lure offensive right tackle John Tait, a restricted free agent the Chiefs have tagged a transition player, away from Kansas City. Tait arrived in Miami on Wednesday night for a scheduled visit with the Dolphins that begins Thursday. The Bears have invited Tait for a visit Friday or Saturday. The concern in the front office is Tait will became enamored with Miami and commit to the Dolphins befor

http://www.phinzone.com/e he leaves Florida, a source said.

Ya I posted that earlier and that Chi has switched there attintion to Ogun after failing to sign Kearse

they should be. Out of the top 5 Oline men in FA....we're making a serious run at 3 of them (Woody/Tait/James)......and everyone knows that we just don't want one of them but at least 2 and maybe all 3 of them.....that's honestly expecting quite a bit out of Miami to get all 3 but if we land 2 of those 3 and maybe sign a lesser FA then we should be ok.

LIKE I said before you don,t let them get out of town till they sign on the ........... line! You do what ever it takes, we need 3 great linemen . Anything less is a bust to me.!

Back
Top Bottom