Chiefs article discussing Surtain...

sodenj5

Starter
Reaction score
Definetly good new for the Dolphins, I hope Saban excepts nothing lower than a third and maybe a 3rd or fourth next year.

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
if there are going to be picks next year it will HAVE to be a second...i mean if they give us a third this year i guess we can go after Wilkerson and hopefully Jerome Mathis if he is still available

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Reaction score
Now that the Chiefs got that 3rd rd compensatory pick, they can come off thier 2nd this year. Nothing less.

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
girthvader44 said:
Great Info - Thanks! I wish another team seeing KC's situation and the DB market being a very unhealthy Law and a Pro Bowl guy in Surtain would jump in and start a little bidding war. I'm sure that is Saban's hope. It's painful to watch but hopefully it will pay to be patient - something we weren't used with Spielman and Wanny.

Mr Yu

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We must have the 2. The homer report of a 3 for Surtain is a joke.

afishfan

Hammered
Reaction score
sodenj5 said:
Definetly good new for the Dolphins, I hope Saban excepts nothing lower than a third and maybe a 3rd or fourth next year.
To be honest a 2nd rounder isn't enough...what are the odds we find a perennial pro bowler in the 2nd round???? Anybody???? NOT VERY GOOD!!! If speilman wouldn't have signed Howard for so much damn money when we didnt even need him - we could afford to keep Surtain. Now we have to give him away.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Hammered
Reaction score
Finally, hopefully Vermiel will read this and get off his a** and give us there 2nd.

landshark44

Starter
Reaction score
they are not allowed to trade the third because it is a compensatory pick, so they would have to give us the second round pick.....

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
landshark44 said:
they are not allowed to trade the third because it is a compensatory pick, so they would have to give us the second round pick.....
They are loosing alot of picks

Ark139954

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
anybody think if we give them a third rounder and surtain, they will give us there first rounder next year?

Top Bottom