Chiefs article discussing Surtain... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs article discussing Surtain...

I agree I think we should get a second round pick. That was a good article

texasPHINSfan said:
great article.

i think we should get a 2nd for surtain.

Good article....

Carl Peterson calls the shots though and he is notoriously slow at making personal decisions.

Why do you think they had the same personal in on defense in 2004 as they did in 2003?

Peterson is slower then an 85 year old man in his Caddy in the fast lane when it comes to making a damn decision.

I'd love to see another team swoop in and snatch Surtain right out from under the Chiefs nose...they deserve it for dragging their damn feet for so long.

KC has a choice, trade for Surtain or overpay for Ty Law and hope he can recover (I think he is done IMHO).

Now that Randy Moss is in their division with the archrival Raiders they had better get a couple top flight CB's or they are going to be lit up for 50 a game (if moss decides to actually play a game or two).

Dudeman said:
I would definitely have an interest in the 4th rounder in addition to the beast of a LB who's an RFA

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302025

That sounds great to me. That dude flys under the radar, and I thought I was the only one who even knew about Fujita. About the third round for pat, it's been said a few times already that they won't be able to trade that pick cause it was a comp, so let's keep up here people. It's gotta be the 2nd this year, the outstanding trade for fujita, or I would say the 4-5 this year, and nothing lower than a first rounder next year

Aren't we gonna have to cut somebody if we don't trade Surtain to make cap room? Are we gonna have to cut Surtain?

DrewOldSchool said:
Aren't we gonna have to cut somebody if we don't trade Surtain to make cap room? Are we gonna have to cut Surtain?
The Dolphins don't have to cut anyone...WITH Surtain they are under the cap..but barely.

Back
Top Bottom