Chiefs article discussing Surtain... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs article discussing Surtain...

Definetly good new for the Dolphins, I hope Saban excepts nothing lower than a third and maybe a 3rd or fourth next year.

Good article. the chiefs need to stop smokin the piece pipe and start up a trade for surtain.

if there are going to be picks next year it will HAVE to be a second...i mean if they give us a third this year i guess we can go after Wilkerson and hopefully Jerome Mathis if he is still available

Now that the Chiefs got that 3rd rd compensatory pick, they can come off thier 2nd this year. Nothing less.

girthvader44 said:

Great Info - Thanks! I wish another team seeing KC's situation and the DB market being a very unhealthy Law and a Pro Bowl guy in Surtain would jump in and start a little bidding war. I'm sure that is Saban's hope. It's painful to watch but hopefully it will pay to be patient - something we weren't used with Spielman and Wanny.

We must have the 2. The homer report of a 3 for Surtain is a joke.

sodenj5 said:
Definetly good new for the Dolphins, I hope Saban excepts nothing lower than a third and maybe a 3rd or fourth next year.

To be honest a 2nd rounder isn't enough...what are the odds we find a perennial pro bowler in the 2nd round???? Anybody???? NOT VERY GOOD!!! If speilman wouldn't have signed Howard for so much damn money when we didnt even need him - we could afford to keep Surtain. Now we have to give him away.

Finally, hopefully Vermiel will read this and get off his a** and give us there 2nd.

they are not allowed to trade the third because it is a compensatory pick, so they would have to give us the second round pick.....

landshark44 said:
they are not allowed to trade the third because it is a compensatory pick, so they would have to give us the second round pick.....

They are loosing alot of picks

anybody think if we give them a third rounder and surtain, they will give us there first rounder next year?

Ark139954 said:
anybody think if we give them a third rounder and surtain, they will give us there first rounder next year?

Are you nuts?

Back
Top Bottom