Chiefs fans want Surtain Badly. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs fans want Surtain Badly.

I was going to say, "Don't tell us about it, tell Peterson to get off his duff and make it happen...

........And they will be calling for his head if they dont get Surtain and they dont get into the playoffs due to poor CB play.He is digging himself into a hole.

CrunchTime said:
........And they will be calling for his head if they dont get Surtain and they dont get into the playoffs due to poor CB play.He is digging himself into a hole.

I actually think it all has been agreed already, Saban may just want to hold it until the last minute so when the Chiefs are picking #46 everyone will be expecting a different move, and we will come around and surprise their a$$. I actually think the Chiefs g¿caved in already but wont make it official until then.

Wow what a angry fan just cursing all over the place.Glad we don`t curse like that wer 2 kool :cooldude:

Chiefs fans have been mad at Carl Peterson for about 10 years now...it's nothing new.:shakeno:

Thats because they know their defense will suck again and their GM has done nothing serious to try and improve it. I hope they suck again this year, Vermiel retires and the team falls into disarray. That would make my day.

I hope they suck again this year, Vermiel retires and the team falls into disarray. That would make my day.

Which team won 2 games last year?:shakeno:

Ummmmm. San Fransisco???? not us jerk, we won 4 haha

I was pretty surprised when I went to their message board last night. I assumed they would be saying things about saban being naive and surtain isn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom