‘chip On Your Shoulder’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘chip On Your Shoulder’

I find it ironic how we passed on Haskins, who has made it no secret he now has a chip on his shoulder, for a guy with an even bigger chip.

Does this equate to wins or losses, is the question?

Last edited:
Also interesting to note that both Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have spoken several times about having a chip on theirs...

I find it ironic how we passed on Haskins, who has made it no secret he now has a chip on his shoulder, for a guy with an even bigger chip.

Does this equate to wins or losses, is the question?
Nope, just a convenient narrative for lazy journalists.

Also interesting to note that both Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have spoken several times about having a chip on theirs...

So did Matt Leinart and it didn’t exactly drive him on to great success. Any player will trot out the cliche when asked by a reporter, because if they don’t they’ll be accused of not caring and have to put up with the associated bullshit that comes with that.

Josh might not be able to throw the football with that chip being so heavy...

Positive thoughts guys! We have a new signal caller after 7yrs. Lets get behind our team and hope that this dude is the truth!!

Marino had a massive chip on his shoulder. Played with fire and was a flat out a$$hole at times. I hope Rosen learns from this experience and uses it to drive his success.

Positive thoughts guys! We have a new signal caller after 7yrs. Lets get behind our team and hope that this dude is the truth!!

Marino had a massive chip on his shoulder. Played with fire and was a flat out a$$hole at times. I hope Rosen learns from this experience and uses it to drive his success.
Marino didn't need to have a chip, he had drive and passion without needing any extra motivation.

This isnt 1983, and that generation of player is rare today.

Different game, different time and different societal norms.

Of course our fan base will provide the biggest chip of all...

Of course our fan base will provide the biggest chip of all...

Dude sounds like a typical millenial. “I don’t get my way so let me take my ball and go home.”

He hasn’t been fan long enough to know what giving up a 2nd for AJ Feeley feels like.

Marino didn't need to have a chip, he had drive and passion without needing any extra motivation.

Dude absolutely had a chip for being drafted late in the 1st. He has expressed his frustration with his draft status hundred of times in his career....

Back
Top Bottom