Choose your pick if we get no trades with among these players in first 2 rounds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choose your pick if we get no trades with among these players in first 2 rounds

Off your limited list I guess I'd go:
WR Smith
LB Jeremiah Owuia
RB Etienne
WR Wallace

But I would personally prefer:
WR Smith
LB Collins
RB Williams
OL Meinerz

Sewell
Bateman
Grant
Mayfield

Sewell is the best OT prospect in a decade
Bateman might be the most underrated WR ln the draft
Grant is my # 1 safety and we need one.
I see Mayfield as more of a guard whose best football is ahead of him. I think he has the ability to make a Zach Martin type transition from RT to guard

\

Sewell
Harris
Humphrey
Davis

This is my Allen Robinson draft

Please stop with Justin Hilliard in round 2. Yes he was a 5 star and he was good on the rare occasion he wasn’t hurt but come on man.
Agree on Hilliard

Taking a QB at 3 seems pretty crazy to me. I can understand a lack of faith in Tua, I guess, but I can’t understand why anyone would want the 3rd “best” QB in the draft over an elite offensive/defensive prospect. And again, I can understand a lack of faith in Tua, but I really don’t see Fields as an improvement. If we had the #1 pick I’d have no issue with use taking Lawrence and letting them duke it out. But Fields...I still think there is a chance he isn’t even the 3rd QB taken to be honest.

I don't like the list but I dislike those that insist on inserting other names even more. So in the spirit of playing along my choices would be:

Sewell
Bateman
Etienne
Wallace

I hate to "give up" on Jackson and Hunt as tackles. I suppose we can look to trade one eventually. Bateman and Wallace are solid additions at WR even if they aren't Chase/Smith/Waddle. Etienne is a threat to take it to the house on any play. I don't think you can say that about Harris.

Only players that should be drafted at 3 in my opinion are

parsons
Pitts
Smith
Chase

if Miami goes with any other player at 3 Grier should be fired right away. Btw sewell is not an option because we drafted Jackson last year. Flores is looking at parsons and is prob salivating at adding that kid to our defense.
This ^^^^

And you have them in the correct order

Sewell
Harris
Humphrey
Ford?

I think Humphrey can be had with 50 tho, so this looks way better

Sewell
Bateman
Etienne
Humphrey

Fair possibility we might not get the coveted trades offers in our first 2 rounds. Needs are WR, RB, LB, OL, S.
The players listed by round, pick, position will probably be available at our picks at these positions.
Make your pick in each round explain why if you wish.

Rd 1 Pick 3
OT Sewell
WR Smith
QB Fields

Rd 1 Pick 18
OT Christine Darrisua
LB Jeremiah Owuia
WR R. Bateman
RB N Harris

Rd 2 Pick 37
WR Toney
G/C C. Humphrey
RB T. Etienne
LB J. Hillard
S. R. Grant

Rd 2 Pick 50
LB Jamie Davis
OT J Mayfield
WR T. Wallace
RB. M. Carter
S. P. Ford
Sewell
Harris
Toney
Ford

Sewell
Bateman
Etienne
Wallace

based on the choices

the best move here is to trade down but you need a dance partner

If the FO chooses a QB at 3 they should be walked out the front door immediately

A QB at 3 is gonna watch Tua what a waste

If Tua fails you will give the next QB a better set of toys to play with by going O at 3 and or 18

Penei Sewell
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
Javonte Williams
Richie Grant
Demetric Felton
Shi Smith
Tyree Gillespie

Not sure how 3-4 is going to play out, but I think we can overhaul the WR room even without picking one in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom