Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Don't really know why they did that whole rememberence for him :shakeno:

Hell I don't even remember Owen Hart getting something like that. I just remember him getting the 20 bell salute or whatever its called.

the Owen tribute was similar in that the wrestlers got to say whatever they wanted on camera, and it was played fr the fans, but they did have matches, and the wrestlers could choose to participate or not to. there were no storylines advanced that night.

Well said greatwade as only you can.

thanks homey. Big favor, can you edit your post to reflect my correction of (rott in hell) to (rot in hell). I sorta have a grammar/spelling reputation, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize my teaching gig.

WeirdScience23-1.jpg

My brothers & I used to wrestle. We had this one move, we called it Excalibur One (we had first and second class). Crab legs was the only way
to get out of it. Goo times!

Thats what I'm saying! WWE knew too!

they actually didn't know Benoit killed anybody until 10:00 last night when it was announced, but the Sherriff told them not to say anything yet. The WWE did not find out Benoit was dead until 4 pm yesterday and the only reason they found out was they were called to find out how he and his family were doing, and couldn't get a hold of him so they called the police.

Its really ashamed. Daniel never got the chance to live his life. My favorite WM moment is now ruined. (when Benoit and Eddie Celebrated together) i hope the WWE never acknowledges him again and i hope they never let him in the WWE HOF.

There's no chance Benoit gets in. None what so ever.

thanks homey. Big favor, can you edit your post to reflect my correction of (rott in hell) to (rot in hell). I sorta have a grammar/spelling reputation, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize my teaching gig.

WeirdScience23-1.jpg

My brothers & I used to wrestle. We had this one move, we called it Excalibur One (we had first and second class). Crab legs was the only way
to get out of it. Goo times!

Haha consider it done my friend. This isnt the thread for jokes but Im interested in your thoughts on Mr.H's house burning. Havent seen anything from you yet.

There's no chance Benoit gets in. None what so ever.
i hope not. They need to cut there losses. What a wast of 22 year career. What could of been remembered as one of the best wrestlers in the ring will be only remembered as a cold blooded murder nothing more. I wonder what chavo and edge are thinking right now. This must be hard for them as well as the entire Benoit family

Who exactly was she? Was she a wrestler or a "manager" perfromer of some kind?
she was a manager idk if she wrestled. She was before my time. All i know was she managed HBK and she was the girls voice in his theme song.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688

did anybody else notice this and find it strange:

"World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received "several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning." "

i guess whatever was in those text messages was not alarming enough to make someone call the police on sunday.

Who exactly was she? Was she a wrestler or a "manager" perfromer of some kind?

She has both a manager and a wrestler and last worked for the WWF/E in 1993. She moved on to WCW until about 96 or 97 and just worked indy shows from then on.

You guys make me sick, nothing has been confirmed as of right now EVERYTHING is speculation don't damn the guy to hell just yet. Wives can as easily kill there husbands and kids to.

she was a manager idk if she wrestled. She was before my time. All i know was she managed HBK and she was the girls voice in his theme song.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone has watched wrestling as extensively as I did/do.

Sherri Martel was the sister of Rick "The Model" Martel and was one of the greats of female wrestling. She also managed the likes of Randy Savage (where she once took a HUGE bump off the top of a cage from Ultimate Warrior, way ahead of her time) Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, Harlem Heat amongst others.

She was inducted into the Hall of Fame last year and looked to be in incredible shape physically. I was stunned to see her go as well.

Back
Top Bottom