Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Was she that really cute girl "elizabeth" i think was her stage name that managed Macho man?

That was Miss Elizabeth- Elizabeth Hewlett. She died a few years ago from an overdose. Actually, she was living with Lex Luger at the time and he called it in.

The image I have in my mind of Benoit going into his sons room while he slept, and putting a pillow over his head, is never going to leave..
same here...i cant believe someone would do that to a kid let alone your own son. I had a bad feeling something was wrong when he was not at the PPV but i would of never thought anything like this would happened.

Elizabeth is the one who managed Macho Man. She died a few years back.

Sherri Martel was the original manager of Harlem Heat (Ron CUmmings and Booker T i think)

"Sensational" Sherri managed Macho as well. Harlem Heat was Booker T and Stevie Ray Huffman, who are real life brothers, and Sherri also managed them.

WOW. Roids seem to have definately played a role in all of this. Wrestling needs to be cleaned up immediately. If they cant do it themselves then authorities must step in and take control of the situation. I dont know how anyone can support this garbage.

Something just doesn't seem right about this story. Besides the obvious murders I mean. I don't know if it is just me trying to bargain or what, but I feel something is either being overlooked or purposely held back from the public after that presser.

The Benoit press conference scheduled to begin at 3pm ET should begin shortly. MSNBC reports that the District Attorney who will conduct the press conference just came to the microphone and said the conference will begin shortly and that they were waiting until the final autopsy results were completed. Two of the three results are in and they expect to get the final autopsy result within the next few minutes.

The people on Fox News are making the same points I have made. McMahon is going to under some serious heat.

Back
Top Bottom