Chris Carter Out Against JETS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Carter Out Against JETS

Typ0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He is in the hospital with a kidney ailment.

I saw that. I'm fricking pissed now. EVERY ****ING YEAR! MORE INJURIES THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE! Look at the Jets' injury report this week. There is ONE guy on it. What the ****.

That's alright. My dreams of the gamewinning TD pass going from Lucas to Ward in the Meadowlands on national TV are a lot greater now. Maybe that will help.

if it is something bad with his kidney then we wasted are time persuing carter becuase if it is serious he will be done for the year. This sucks so bad, we should of tried and got someone a little younger, willie jackson, I think thats his name was just signed by the redskins around the same time we went for carter maybe we should of went after jackson. O well nothing we can do now, hopefully dedric will play better this time around if he is the one that starts

He did say he caught a cold in Green Bay. I guess he was really sick.

Bad luck......

Maybe you should've picked up willie jackson. He did a great job for us in N.O. In the playoff game against the Rams in 00.....Horn was injured....WJ stepped in and caught 3 TD passes. Then last year he was expected to be our 3rd WR.....He ended up as our 2nd WR catching 80+ passes for 1000+ yrds....Not the fastest guy in the world...but he always seems to get open on 3rd down.

TypO you owe a public apology for that last post about Carter.

You slammed the man and he has a illness.

Sigh. Looks like very little is going right for us these days. I wonder if the illness is as serious as the condition that has Alonzo Mourning out.

I wish Cris and his family a quick recovery.

I'm not apologizing to anyone. I did not know he was really sick there was no indication he was going to end up in the hospital when he was on TV the other day telling everyone he caught a cold in Green Bay. He's probably got a kidney infection and people are acting like he's on his death bed. He'll be fine...just not in time to bail your sorry asses out.

Well I hope he doesn't have anything serious but that goes beyond football. These types of things happen when you get old.

Back
Top Bottom