Chris Carter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Carter?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am just curious if CC could get out of his HBO contract if someone goes down in training camp and he gets an offer.

I hope not. I hope he's locked into it until he's 100 years old. It would be a sad day in Miami if he ever showed up wearing teal and orange.

Funny how lots of people are now saying Randy Moss may be able to show some leadership now that CC is out of the lockeroom in Minny. I really do think he is the most overrated leader in recent sports history.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Funny how lots of people are now saying Randy Moss may be able to show some leadership now that CC is out of the lockeroom in Minny. I really do think he is the most overrated leader in recent sports history.

Kinda funny. I read numerous reports that teamates stated Cris Carter was openly jealous of Randy Moss's success and actually held him back a little because Cris wanted to be the leader and didn't want to turn they reigns over to Moss quite yet despite his success. I think Randy Moss will once again prove everyone wrong again this year, like he proved everyone wrong when he was drafted so late in the first round of the 1998 draft. Moss Will lead the league in Receiving TDs and Yards. Mark my words...barring any injury. He has been more than what anbody thpught he would have been in the offseason. Randy Moss will be better without Cris Carter, and so will Daunte Culpepper.

ALL HE DOES IS CATCH TOUCHDOWNS!!!

I know alot of people view CC as a true CANCER on a team. I view it as a true competitor trying to get a championship before he retires!! The VIKINGS had absolutely NO LEADERSHIP last season and I think CC simply got fed up!! You CANNOT say he doesn't have skills!! The guy STILL can play!! MOSS will need CC simply because the VIKES have no opposing threat to take some coverage off MOSS! I STILL think the PHINS could use CC services!! He's a playmaker!! That's a commodity now as the season nears!! CHRIS CARTER IS A STUD!!! STATS DON'T LIE!!

Re: ALL HE DOES IS CATCH TOUCHDOWNS!!!

the VIKES have no opposing threat to take some coverage off MOSS!

Just making sure you do know they signed Alexander and Dawkins this offseason.

Re: Re: ALL HE DOES IS CATCH TOUCHDOWNS!!!

Originally posted by PenaltiesGalore

Just making sure you do know they signed Alexander and Dawkins this offseason.

YES!! They are 2 mediocre receivers!! Especially DAWKINS!!! CARTER is head and shoulders above those two receivers!! MOSS will get his touchdowns but Not as many as with CC!!! BET ON IT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom