Chris Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Carter

Typ0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He was This Week In The NFL on HBO this week complaining it was chilly in Green Bay and he caught a cold. What kind of ***** is an NFL player who plays like crap and blames it on it being too cold? I bet his mama called him right before the game and told him to put on his earmuffs. I'm really concerned when he has to play in cold weather he won't be able to perform. What do you guys think?

I think he's a veteran, and should perform fine once hes been in the offense and the league again for a while....

Why is he out there when he obviously is not ready to play yet? That is stupid if you ask me. Also, I think even if he is playing better in say, three weeks, he's still gonna be a liability wearing one of those big furry russian hats under his helmet.

Originally posted by Typ0
He was This Week In The NFL on HBO this week complaining it was chilly in Green Bay and he caught a cold. What kind of ***** is an NFL player who plays like crap and blames it on it being too cold? I bet his mama called him right before the game and told him to put on his earmuffs. I'm really concerned when he has to play in cold weather he won't be able to perform. What do you guys think?

If that is what he said..... that's pretty funny.
Yeah, that is sad.
Unfortunately, there is only one way to get a guy back into NFL game shape and that's to play him in the games.
Hopefully he shook off the rust last week but I think in reality it'll take a couple more before he's sound enough to trust as a go to guy.

I said this in another thread, that we should have signed Carter from the begining and let OG go. Not because hes that much better just injuries to OG in training camp were goin to slow him down even more and he was never that fast in the first place. I would have bet the mortgage he would have been out in week 3 with another foot injury. Obviously his injury wasnt even a foot injury but come on how many of u would have been surprised if he had gone down with one? Carter Has been fairly healthy throughout his carrer and known for his off season conditioning. Also by makeing this move in the off season we wouldnt have all these players whining about how he was treated with the contract negotiations. Theres definately two sides to that story and both are easily agreed to. This is all just my stupid opinion though and should be taken as such.

:billssuck

well, it turns out it wasn't a colt, it's some kind of kidney disfunction and he's in the hospitol, so I guess before calling somebody a puss, maybee getting all the facts would be a good idea huh?

Back
Top Bottom