chris chambers and crowder nicknames ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chris chambers and crowder nicknames ?

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
sorry to start a thread for this kind of question and i will delete it again, if someone could tell me does chris chambers have a nickname ? i can´t remember of one, what about crowder did he had one in college ?

thx

That's the lamest **** I've ever heard. We really have to finally make a nickname for Chambers.

lol, i just thought about that as i see your reply they both have the same initials, didn´t caught that in first place :lol:

did i start a "search for chambers nickname thread" ? :eek:

Al13 said:
did i start a "search for chambers nickname thread" ? :eek:
5 replies and 3 of them were by you, yeah its really rollin.

what recievers have nicknames anyway? i mean there was that really good guy by the name of 'snoop' minnis...

What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.

back in the '03 season I was calling the combo of Chambers and Ricky "Shock and Awe"... I dont like our president, but it made for a good nickname :-)

RunRonnieRun said:
What recievers have good nicknames? Have you ever watched NFL Primetime? Joe "Little Big" Horn...."Starvin" Marvin Harrison......Its hard for me to remember others, it has been a while since I have seen the show.

But with that said, Chris B. hasn't gave Chambers a nickname yet. And Crowder...he doesn't need a nickname until he proves himself. Nicknames are reserved for (mostly) star players. Until Chris gives him one, we shouldnt.

I've never heard those before in my life. and come on, if chris gets a nickname it better not be a spin off of a south park episode. thats just idiotic.

RunRonnieRun said:

I just want to add in my favorite WR nickname... David "Please Come Home To" Boston. :cooldude:

painnotpleasure said:
I just want to add in my favorite WR nickname... David "Please Come Home To" Boston. :cooldude:

you want him to be a patriot :eek:

Back
Top Bottom