Chris Chambers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers

Chambers is a #2. Period.
We'll take him if you dont want him. Chambers and Evans combo :drool:

Just like the bills players quit on Mularkey, maybe that what Chambers is doing. I'm sure he and Evans compare notes. It wasn't long ago when Chambers had a franchise record in recieving during that 21 pt. comeback against the bills with Sage throwing to him. Question is, is Sage better than Joey or or was Linehan putting Chambers in situations to thrive.

SEE! Right there! A Bills fan, who kmnows mularkey better than us is telling us its the offense. Like someone else said in an earlier post, Linehan/ Frerotte could get the ball to CC, whats wrong this year? Chambers made some pretty good catches in the Pro Bowl, and NO drops. What was different there? I can tell you. A Cordinater who knew what he was doing, and a quarterback who could get the ball over to him.

SEE! Right there! A Bills fan, who kmnows mularkey better than us is telling us its the offense. Like someone else said in an earlier post, Linehan/ Frerotte could get the ball to CC, whats wrong this year? Chambers made some pretty good catches in the Pro Bowl, and NO drops. What was different there? I can tell you. A Cordinater who knew what he was doing, and a quarterback who could get the ball over to him.
I take it back. Chambers sucks. Get rid of him. Trade him to the bills for Andre Davis and 2 dozen chicken wings extra mild:D

It is the quarterback and coordinator that has led to Chambers bad season, they don't put him in situations where he can catch the ball and they need to throw it to him in the redzone more often.

i loved cc for a long time, but i'm tired if waiting for his greatness..he didn't really come alive last year til the buffalo game that began our win-streak..and this year was pathetic..and there is no way it's all on harrington..he was no star with pep either..imo, he should be cut while he still has trade power..

It is the playcalling they don't try to get the ball to him like Linehan did.

but he drops way, way too many balls..so when he is the go-to-guy, he doesn't make the plays..not just one or two games, but every one..39% receptions on the season..how can you argue with that?..booker was much more reliable this season..

Whats wrong with you guys? Whats the heat for? Are you guys fans of Joeys? Mularkeys? I has to be someone. Last Year Chambers showed us what he can do. Despite what you guys say, Chambers has never had a "bad" year until this year. So is that what we are doing now? Taking the blame off of people, and putting it on our best players? So I guess we all want Chambers outta here for dropping a few balls, while we all welcome Ricky back with open arms. And on that note of dropped balls, I got 2 letters for you. You think he sucks?
Sure, Chambers has never had a "GREAT" year, but he shows to me that he wants to play. I dont know where you guys are getting your facts from but heres my take on it. Sure, QBs have had a 48% completion when throwing to Chambers, but how many of those incompletes were actually drops. How many were deflected, picked, or not catchable? All Im saying is, get us a QB in there who can actually throw the ball, and then we will see what we have.

ps: "QB killer"? Come on, will ya.

The problem with CC is his cap number. He can stay if he re-structures, but right now his productivity does not match his salary.
He drops many "routine" balls. He also dropeed a very catchable deep ball last week that quite possibly could have given the offense some momentum in the first half.
His stats are best when there is no pressure on him i.e the second half of the season when playoffs were realistically out of reach.
He is overpaid for a WR who can't get open when playing against an upper echelon CB (Ike Taylor, Nate Clement etc).

See right there alright, he said Evans and Chambers...would he trade Evans for Chambers and make him Buffalo's #1? ....Hell No !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chambers can't take the heat of being #1. Defenses can take him out of the game or set him up so the QBs passes get intercepted. He's inconsistent, doesn't help the QB by coming back to him, will not fight to stop an interception, needs to get physical to create separation, and has developed the ME attitude like TO and Moss.

Give me a Marvin Harrison, Steve Smith, or someone like them. Their part of the offense and work with the QB (no matter who he is). They play within the offense. You don't have to game plan for him (offensively) separate from the rest of the offense.

If he's not the right receiver for Miami, trade him and get one that fits.

Whats wrong with you guys? Whats the heat for? Are you guys fans of Joeys? Mularkeys? I has to be someone. Last Year Chambers showed us what he can do. Despite what you guys say, Chambers has never had a "bad" year until this year. So is that what we are doing now? Taking the blame off of people, and putting it on our best players? So I guess we all want Chambers outta here for dropping a few balls, while we all welcome Ricky back with open arms. And on that note of dropped balls, I got 2 letters for you. You think he sucks?
Sure, Chambers has never had a "GREAT" year, but he shows to me that he wants to play. I dont know where you guys are getting your facts from but heres my take on it. Sure, QBs have had a 48% completion when throwing to Chambers, but how many of those incompletes were actually drops. How many were deflected, picked, or not catchable? All Im saying is, get us a QB in there who can actually throw the ball, and then we will see what we have.

ps: "QB killer"? Come on, will ya.
What about the two bombs joey threw to him in the first half of monday nights game that went right thru his friken hands!.Give it up he's nothing more than medorcre...and dont say bc the rain please.

Chris Chambers = Peerless Price. They're only good running deep routes. Everything else is average. Only thing is, I'm willing to say Peerless has better hands that Chris. He is not a true #1 receiver, period.

Back
Top Bottom