Chris Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers

23_Phins_84

Ballin'
Reaction score
Whats wrong with you guys? Whats the heat for? Are you guys fans of Joeys? Mularkeys? I has to be someone. Last Year Chambers showed us what he can do. Despite what you guys say, Chambers has never had a "bad" year until this year. So is that what we are doing now? Taking the blame off of people, and putting it on our best players? So I guess we all want Chambers outta here for dropping a few balls, while we all welcome Ricky back with open arms. And on that note of dropped balls, I got 2 letters for you. You think he sucks?
Sure, Chambers has never had a "GREAT" year, but he shows to me that he wants to play. I dont know where you guys are getting your facts from but heres my take on it. Sure, QBs have had a 48% completion when throwing to Chambers, but how many of those incompletes were actually drops. How many were deflected, picked, or not catchable? All Im saying is, get us a QB in there who can actually throw the ball, and then we will see what we have.

ps: "QB killer"? Come on, will ya.

The problem with Chris is that he is not aggresive enough getting to the ball. Instead of fighting for the ball, he lets it come to him which usually ends up with inc or int as the defender jumps in front of him. Granted he had a great year last year, but I still do not see him as a #1 receiver. He has to start going for the ball, until then he will always be an average receiver.

Chambers is a #2. Period.

We need to find a real number one receiver in the offseason. One good season out of five does not make a number one.

CC has been pathetic. It's like he isn't even on the field. The only thing I can come up with is that mentally, he's not there. Time for everybody to get over him, he's average and nothing more.

CC has been pathetic. It's like he isn't even on the field. The only thing I can come up with is that mentally, he's not there. Time for everybody to get over him, he's average and nothing more.

Average? Yea right see how fast he gets gobbled up in free agency! Mentaly he's not there? Why should he be? He is just running sprints out there and might as well just run on the treadmill because the very limited and I stress "Limited" amount of balls that are tossed his way are either so grossly over/under thrown or they are not even remotely close to him he has no shot at them. The one or two that hit him in the hands actually are startling him and that moment of shock is all it takes to mess up the catch. Seriously though, forget about this year it is not even close to being a measuring stick for anyone on our team. Next year it will either be a comfortable Daunte back there or perhaps we sign Plummer or a Rookie QB either way wait until next year before throwing players away.

Average? Yea right see how fast he gets gobbled up in free agency! Mentaly he's not there? Why should he be? He is just running sprints out there and might as well just run on the treadmill because the very limited and I stress "Limited" amount of balls that are tossed his way are either so grossly over/under thrown or they are not even remotely close to him he has no shot at them. The one or two that hit him in the hands actually are startling him and that moment of shock is all it takes to mess up the catch. Seriously though, forget about this year it is not even close to being a measuring stick for anyone on our team. Next year it will either be a comfortable Daunte back there or perhaps we sign Plummer or a Rookie QB either way wait until next year before throwing players away.

Excuses, excuses. Riddle me this: why is Booker having a better year than CC?

We need to find a real number one receiver in the offseason. One good season out of five does not make a number one.

The problem is finding a #1 WR is not easy. Though I agree CC tends to play better as a #2 guy more than a go-to #1 WR.

I guess that goes for anyone that did not perform up to expectations right? So I guess Shaun Alexander is a 2nd or 3rd RB and should be dumped? There are many reasons why a Star does not shine as bright as expected be it post injury, lack of a QB that can currently reach receiver acurately, current injury or a game plan that is based on short to medium range passing etc... I guess if you judge strickly on expectations then the whole Miami Dolphins team should be dismantled as a franchise. People need to calm down about this year and look forward to next year with a stronger O-line, some help at corners, Daunte at QB and Ronnie and Ricky in the backfield. Then we can start pointing fingers if we don't succeed. Me thinks your hands will remain in your pockets!!!

Excuses, excuses. Riddle me this: why is Booker having a better year than CC?

Easy, short to medium range QB with game plan geared to that. They are not going to have a game plan for the Bomb Balls if he can't reach accurately or at all. If you can tell me this is not the way you see them playing then I will tell you to turn you TV on.

chambers needs a typical passing offense where he is in the gameplan as a weapon that must be used....... Linehan knew what to do with CC........ has there ever been a very good reciever in moolarkeys offense ? Truth is we all know what chris can do..... it's up to the offense to get him there again. He's kinda waiting for them. You can say he's a #2 at best but you gotta know your kidding yourself.. you all whine about drops and then hold Steve smith and Chad Johnson so high when i actually watch them and i see the same drops, maybe worse. You guys don't even know what your talking about half the time... eveeryone always needs a scapegoat....

The problem is finding a #1 WR is not easy. Though I agree CC tends to play better as a #2 guy more than a go-to #1 WR.

:lol: that's insane....... he's never really been a #2..... and he's had the most success of his career when he was the #1 weapon in the offense.

Chambers has underachieved for years... I personally think he will have next year to step up, or he will be gone... he drops passes that HIT HIS HANDS at the worst possible moments. He is supposed to be the go to guy at crunchtime...and then when the pass actually hits his hands...he drops it.

Back
Top Bottom