Chris Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Chambers

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would he have made any difference in the game? Don't turn this into a Jay thread. I want to know if anyone thinks he would have made a difference. Would we have thrown the ball to the endzone when we had 1st and Goal at the 7? I think that's the only time of the game where he would have made a difference. Hopefully he'll be back for the NE game.

Well, Jay was able to find Booker and Gilmore for some big plays. I think with Chambers in there, the offense would've moved the ball much better and we probably would've put some points on the board. The receivers got open today, and I don't think that would've been a problem for Chambers. And yeah, you mentioned the series inside the 10 after Turo's pick. With the combo of Chambers and McMichael in the redzone, it would've made a huge difference.

true

i also think chambers would have made a huge difference in our offense. and i know you sdont want to hear this but i also think with feeley in there we would have better also. cuz if you look back what running game support has feeley ahd?? none at all and this game leonard henry ran for just under 100. and please dont say its because the jets were scared of fielder passing the ball so they let go on our running game. you never know maybe im wrong but IMO i think the with feeley and chambers we would have won that game

Back
Top Bottom