Chris Grier And Brian Flores Are Proving The Miami Dolphins Have The Best Nfl Front Office | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier And Brian Flores Are Proving The Miami Dolphins Have The Best Nfl Front Office

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
grier-flores.jpg

The Miami Dolphins had the team's most successful draft in decades, proving owner Stephen Ross made the right call by putting brothers who know football in charge. General manager Chris Grier and head coach Brian Flores landed one of the best defensive tackles in the first round in Clemson's Christian Wilkins, stocked up on draft picks for next year, and traded next to nothing for Josh Rosen, the franchise's best quarterback since Dan Marino.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...phins-have-the-best-nfl-front-office-11160805

Lost me at Josh Rosen the franchise best qb since marino. Wow really. This satire?

I’m still taking John Dorsey and Howie over almost anyone at this point

Time will tell. I don't mind the trade for Rosen, but the details of the trade - I was not a big fan. Hopefully everything will workout. I really hope our FO is trending up. If we have to go through more regimes like Ireland Ireland, T-Dumb and Speilman, I might commit Hari-Kari.

It's written by Luther Campbell. Come on people.... :bobdole:
I'm from California, so I don't know Luther from Adam. But I checked the link, and I infer that he's calling them brothers, and both part of the front office, in order to twist the narrative that they're supposedly successful because they're black?

I'm from California, so I don't know Luther from Adam. But I checked the link, and I infer that he's calling them brothers, and both part of the front office, in order to twist the narrative that they're supposedly successful because they're black?
He is a Miami boy....
Luther Roderick Campbell (born December 22, 1960), also known as Luke Skyywalker, Uncle Luke and simply Luke, is an American rapper, promoter, record executive, and actor. He is best known for being the former leader of rap group 2 Live Crew, and star of his own short-lived show on VH1, Luke'sParental Advisory.
Dolphins fan and an even bigger Hurricanes fan.

It's all about the U

Here he is at Club Liv at Hard Rock Stadium...

He is a Miami boy....

Dolphins fan and an even bigger Hurricanes fan.

It's all about the U

Here he is at Club Liv at Hard Rock Stadium...

Wait. 2 Live Crew, Luke? The pop that coochie guy?

Edit: The guy Snoop and Dre said could eat a big, fat, all beef hot dog?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom