Chris Grier And Brian Flores Are Proving The Miami Dolphins Have The Best Nfl Front Office | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier And Brian Flores Are Proving The Miami Dolphins Have The Best Nfl Front Office

Is this article for real? While it's exciting seeing what they've done so far, it's just too soon to tell. The purge, the cap savings, the unexpected trades, the trading cap space for picks, Josh Rosen for peanuts and Grier's foresight to give himself options for maneuverability within the draft. All things Dolfan's are not use to seeing. So the potential is there for Grier, Allen, McKenzie and Flores to be really good.

I feel like this regime just graduated with a bachelors degree...the sort of degree almost anyone can get. Not sure why so many fail, but it’s not special anymore to have one.

Now they’re working toward a Master’s degree. They need to upgrade their 2020 late picks and manage comp picks better. They need to trade their aging talent at their peak either just before the trade deadline or when another team loses a starter. Alonso, Jones and Stills should be available and traded if the value is better than a comp pick.

They did a nice job getting a 2020 2nd in a year that should have a better draft class. And they got a QB just 1 year removed from being a 1st rd pick. They could of had a really good starter at RB, WR, S or G instead, but they get a similar player next year that won’t be a FA until 2024 instead of 2023.

Last edited:
Is thing good now until them games start. Watch how fan flip on them if they not winning

It's written by Luther Campbell. Come on people.... :bobdole:

Like I always emphasize...situational influence. I had no idea who could have written that type of thing, so I immediately checked the author's name before reading one word. It was impossible not to laugh. I immediately knew what was coming, including a knock on the Dolphins for not taking Gerald Willis.

It was actually very tame by Luther Campbell standards. Probably required quite a bit of editing.

Yeah it was.
2livecrew
It's all about the U

I posted a little about him in this thread. He is not a sports expert (rapper and producer) and just speaks as a fan.
That answers my question in a previous post. When someone mentioned "rapper" and "Miami" and "Luke," a light bulb appeared over my head. 2 Live Crew was very popular when I was a young adult.

talkin' about rappers...

...still remember the Don McLean song

about the day Versache died.

Back
Top Bottom