Chris Grier, Brian Flores Happy With Foundation Laid | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier, Brian Flores Happy With Foundation Laid

I see something in this coach that I haven't seen around here in years, something feels different around here the fact that they got their rear ends handed to them early on and didn't quit speaks volumes. They were a scrappy bunch.
I was encouraged before the start of the season because he was willing to get on board with Chris grier and understood this would be a tough situation. He even said he thought it would make him a better coach.

Every other interview and our former coach didn't want to be here because they wanted to win-now or hitch themselves to a ypung quarterback. Chris grier didn't panic and outsmarted everyone for once when he found Flores.

I'm happy with how last year turned out and as long as we continue to see a positive trend I wins we will be okay

He is certainly turning the roster over for the better and I would love to see him emulate BB and go on to win multiple SB's but I bet he does it with a hell of a lot more class.

Integrity and a classy approach to everything seems very important to Coach Flores. Perhaps players and coaches will appreciate always knowing what they are getting with him? I'm hoping that is a virtue in a very successful HC.

Integrity and a classy approach to everything seems very important to Coach Flores. Perhaps players and coaches will appreciate always knowing what they are getting with him? I'm hoping that is a virtue in a very successful HC.

At lower levels, these guys are the ones who win every year...

Now... looking at Bellichick... it may be less effective at an upper level.

I think it’s gonna frustrate people at draft time a bit. I think Flores in HUGE on character and intangibles.

I think that, while he knows he needs talent, he won't be willing to sacrifice what he thinks are this TEAM's core values for players that can't be molded or persuaded to work together as a TEAM. He knows he'll lose all that he's gained with culture if he does. Believe me, the players are watching to see if he does.

I had zero issues giving the guy 2 years at minimum. He hasn't lost me. Kudos sir.
Almost any coach deserves that at the very least unless they royally screw up, I just wish they had not tied him to a guy that has been a big part of the mediocrity in Miami in Grier

My intent was to not judge either until after or mid 2nd year so I'll stick to that. Finishing the season on the uptick doesn't change my mind. If they would finished the year with 2 or 3 wins I'd still be in wait and see mode.

The discussion isn't 'judging.' It's about being impressed with Flo and if there is now a foundation. Were you impressed?

Last edited:
**** you Steve Young! I want an apology.

Back
Top Bottom