Chris Grier's moves questionable? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier's moves questionable?

fins317

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The recent X'man's debacle was predictable and preventable by Grier. Why would you sign another CB to a better contract than X? You have to know that is going to create a problem. The way Grier is handling Howard's situation is poor at best. Does this situation look like another Minka? Another head scratcher by Grier, the recent draft. Many are giving Grier accolades for the trade down and then trade up. I ask, did we really capitalize on those moves? I think Grier would have been better off making some trades after the pro days when scouts really pushed Pitt's upward on the draft board. We could have capitalized more picks with our trade down and Grier was too early. Another decision - Josh Rosen - Bust; Kyle Van Noy signing?? Jordan Howard signing?? Matt Brieda??

Last but not least, the decision to select Tua over Herbert... This one we will have to wait and see... But then again, we have been taking that stance for the past twenty years. Me thinking Grier is a bust.

The recent X'man's debacle was predictable and preventable by Grier. Why would you sign another CB to a better contract than X? You have to know that is going to create a problem. The way Grier is handling Howard's situation is poor at best. Does this situation look like another Minka? Another head scratcher by Grier, the recent draft. Many are giving Grier accolades for the trade down and then trade up. I ask, did we really capitalize on those moves? I think Grier would have been better off making some trades after the pro days when scouts really pushed Pitt's upward on the draft board. We could have capitalized more picks with our trade down and Grier was too early. Another decision - Josh Rosen - Bust; Kyle Van Noy signing?? Jordan Howard signing?? Matt Brieda??

Last but not least, the decision to select Tua over Herbert... This one we will have to wait and see... But then again, we have been taking that stance for the past twenty years. Me thinking Grier is a bust.
Do you not know how FA works.

Reasearch it then post back once you understand.

So only focusing on the negative? Cool

just a ridiculous take all around.

thanks for the thread!

I wonder if Flo and Grier are not on the same page with the X situation. I feel like Grier's stance has been based on the fact that he just recently gave X a big money extension and he's not doing it again, whereas Flo knows how valuable a DB like X is to his defense and has been pushing Grier to find a way to get through this. Seems like the business side is winning out.

I wonder if Flo and Grier are not on the same page with the X situation. I feel like Grier's stance has been based on the fact that he just recently gave X a big money extension and he's not doing it again, whereas Flo knows how valuable a DB like X is to his defense and has been pushing Grier to find a way to get through this. Seems like the business side is winning out.
Grier and Flores are married at the hip.

Back
Top Bottom