Chris Grier’s Wednesday April 21 media availability thread via Wingfield | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Grier’s Wednesday April 21 media availability thread via Wingfield

And a terrible and amateur opinion it is...

What's funny to me is the Patriots have won more games and chips that anyone in the last 10-20ish years.

Yet, NO ONE, would say that's because they had the best GM in the history of the game.
I’ve been correct more then I’ve been wrong. Listen , do I want Grier to succeed, of course but he hasn’t done anything yet to make me believe. Again time will tell.

I’ve been correct more then I’ve been wrong. Listen , do I want Grier to succeed, of course but he hasn’t done anything yet to make me believe. Again time will tell.

Interesting, League wide how many GMs, RIGHT NOW, would you take over Grier to oversee your entire program?

How many organizations do you think would happily take Grier off our hands and give you their GM?

I hope Grier succeeds but history tells me he has to improve dramatically to be above average. If Flores w Tua wins a Super Bowl then Grier wins.

I just want say Grier was head of our scouting dept before being the Gm. He’s below average evaluating talent. I could care less what he has to say , the real guy drafting players is Flores and his crew. Grier should of been fired along with his scouts years ago. This is my opinion of course.
Sorry. But Grier leaves more football knowledge in the toilet that you'll ever have.

You should have more respect for how much hard work and talent it takes to reach the position he is in.

That is my opinion of course.

Sorry. But Grier leaves more football knowledge in the toilet that you'll ever have.

You should have more respect for how much hard work and talent it takes to reach the position he is in.

That is my opinion of course.
Oh so now I understand where his evaluation skills went 😉. Btw it has nothing to do with respect. I could be the hardest working chef in south Florida but if the food I serve is getting terrible reviews and ppl stop coming to the restaurant what do you do? You replace the chef. Grier in my eyes has a long ways to go before the nfl crowns him Gm of the year. I’m confident in Flores and his crew evaluating talent and picking the players. I’m confident in Grier handling the trades which is the one aspect of being a Gm he’s good at. To your point about Grier having more knowledge about football then I’ll ever have, I sure hope so or we are in trouble.

I just want say Grier was head of our scouting dept before being the Gm. He’s below average evaluating talent. I could care less what he has to say , the real guy drafting players is Flores and his crew. Grier should of been fired along with his scouts years ago. This is my opinion of course.
I think your points are debatable...he certainly hasn’t been an all star in talent evaluation.

I also think that he’s made some good trades...but if his jumping the gun cost us Kyle Pitts?, I view that as a failure, also choosing Tua over Herbert looks bad at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom