chris jackson and justin seaverns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chris jackson and justin seaverns

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Packers | Jackson to Serve as No. 3 - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:19:02 -0700

KFFL has learned newly signed WR Chris Jackson will serve as the third receiver for the Green Bay Packers in Week 2. He's expected to see a lot of playing time during the game and has experience in the offense.
also Seaverns made the Titans practice squad good for them I liked Jackson

LOL! #3 WR? Ohhhh goodness. Lions to go 2-0!

Jackson ain't a bad player. Hopefully he'll develop. But yeah, GB is hurting at WR.

I don't think anyone should be playing Favre in their FFL this week. Javon Walker is fine at #1, but their 2 & 3 receivers have been signed less than a week. Talk about trouble.

more ex-Phin news...

Ken Sugiura, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have signed WR Jimmy Fryzel to the team's practice squad.

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports the Oakland Raiders have signed free agent OL Joe Wong to the team's practice squad.

The Associated Press reports the New Orleans Saints have released OG Shawn Draper.
OG Shawn Draper :confused: from TE to OG nice transition

Originally posted by SMadison29
I don't think anyone should be playing Favre in their FFL this week. Javon Walker is fine at #1, but their 2 & 3 receivers have been signed less than a week. Talk about trouble.

I have Favre in one of FFL teams onle because Driver is expected to be back not this Sunday but next, plus Javon Walker has been magnificent even with Driver in.

IMO, Lions upset the Pack tommorow, Pack look really really bad.

Back
Top Bottom