Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

Got to go after players that have been cut. I would wait on Foster come April.

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 1m1 minute ago
Chris Johnson went back to Arizona. It's not a loss I would cry about. His signing would've cost Miami a 5th round compensatory pick.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
RB Chris Johnson is re-signing a one-year deal with Arizona, per source.

I didnt' necessarily want him, but whomever it was that called Tannenbum a great closer (Hayden?) should be eating at least a few plates of crow this free agency. What a worthless GM in every respect!

Got to go after players that have been cut. I would wait on Foster come April.

Dude your obsession with Foster is weird. The dude has been a constant injury and had ZERO explosiveness last season. Why would he make sense to bring in?

Dude your obsession with Foster is weird. The dude has been a constant injury and had ZERO explosiveness last season. Why would he make sense to bring in?

1. He does not count against the compensatory formula.
2. He is terrific in the passing game.
3. He was coming off of a bad hernia surgery last year, but remember he came back QUICKER than anyone thought.
4. The year before he ran great.

He had a groin injury during that time I do not think he could of shown any explosiveness... He barley played. It doesn't hurt by giving him a workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have been a poor signing. Bizarre we were even looking into it. What a fine mess you've gotten us into TBomb.

Would have been a poor signing. Bizarre we were even looking into it. What a fine mess you've gotten us into TBomb.

T-Fraud......The stinch of the NY Jets is all over everything he has done so far.

ROSS SELL THE TEAM, PLEASE SELL THE TEAM !

Hope no one panics we didn't sign him.

That we're in the position to even contemplate this is the real panic.....because some of us knew this is what would happen the minute you let that idiot Mike Tannenfraud run the team. You tell me that this team is BETTER today, than just a month ago.....I wanna have it memorialized in a post.

No biggie. He would of been a change of pace back. Now you hang tight til the draft or bring in Hillman. Would of rather of had Hillman anyway, but apparently Gas doesn't like him.

Back
Top Bottom