Chris Leak | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Leak

playmaker1 said:
I still kinda wonder if Leak will be a QB in the NFL

I think he will and he deserves to be in a Pro Offense because that fits him best and he makes good throws. He is really short tho and that will mean batted balls and he won't see the feild as well.

Skeet84 said:
I think he will and he deserves to be in a Pro Offense because that fits him best and he makes good throws. He is really short tho and that will mean batted balls and he won't see the feild as well.

Yeah Skeet, I think he will get a good look at QB, But I kinda wonder if he will be a Randle El type

playmaker1 said:
Yeah Skeet, I think he will get a good look at QB, But I kinda wonder if he will be a Randle El type

Leak isn't near the athlete that Randel El is. Also, Leak doesn't like contact. He will be a career NFL backup QB or end up in the CFL, or out of football all together. He doesn't have the athleticism to make the transition to another position. I have liked Leak for a long time. He was the QB for Independence High School here in Charlotte, NC. He is great with a lot of talent around him. The talent and schemes have carried him more so than him carrying the talent. He just doesn't have that "edge" that makes him stand out as a leader and take him to the next level. Definite second day pick. Somewhere around the 4th or 5th round unless he simply falls flat on his face next season.

playmaker1 said:

WOW! :eek: I can't believe I just read that. No offense playmaker but have you seen Leak run with the ball?? He does not run with the ball very well at all and drops to the ground at the first sign of trouble. He is no where near the athlete Randle El is. He is QB or bust as far as his NFL chances go.

Back
Top Bottom