Chris McCoy Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris McCoy Video

I like him a lot more after watching that. He looked like he could take on interior lineman and move laterally well enough to play OLB in our 3-4. Honestly I thought on saturday he was drafted just to push Koa Misi and Edds but I like his chances to make the club alot more.

Pawelek and Alex Daniels and Frank Zombo will all be far better NFL LB's. Matt Mayberry as well. Clinton Snyder would have been a way better choice.

Another wasted pick.

Great first step and can def speed rush, seems to use his hands well to get off blocks. Goes hard and doesnt stop till there is a whistle. Has a limited assortment of pass rush moves but you can work on those, already uses his hands well for other parts of his game you can help him develop some new pass rush moves.

Def a good looking kid, has alot of talent and all the skills to be a OLB just needs to be coached up which this CS can def do.

Pawelek and Alex Daniels and Frank Zombo will all be far better NFL LB's. Matt Mayberry as well. Clinton Snyder would have been a way better choice.

Another wasted pick.

Too soon to tell my friend. :rolleyes2:

I know a 9 minute tape does not tell all, however it seems as if he has pretty good instincts, he is explosive and quick, and able to change direction well and is not afraid to hit. Nice little project we have here.

With pretty much any late round prospect, I'm looking for a specific skill that can help me. What does this player do really well? After that, as a coach it's up to me to utilize that skill. In the 7th round, it's going to be hard to find a player that has well rounded skills at the NFL level.

This kid has a great first step to run the arc and get to the QB. As a coach, that's what I'm using, that's what I'm exploiting. McCoy has a similar skill set to Cameron Wake. Not quite as explosive, but has similar skills.

I would have been a fan of a lot of players that late, but this kid has an exciting chance to fill a niche role as a pass rusher.

Plus I know a guy in the athletic department at MTSU, and this kid is known as a hard working kid, who will take hard coaching.

You know that if plays on the same level in pro ball that he will get double coverage. That'll free up another monster for the sack. The teams that play against up will be royally screwed.

Back
Top Bottom