Chris Mortensen chat! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortensen chat!

yamutha3002 said:
yeah why in the world would we want to do that?

That may be our only way to get Matt Jones.

Yeah 46 is out. Man I have never seen that guy play and I did not know anything about him so I looked him up on NFL.com. DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! man that guy is a MAN amongst boys! He has some very unusual and highly highly impressive qualities. He was a McDonalds All-American Basketball player in High School. All state QB, and reciever and played College Baseball and Football and performed at a very high level as a student. This guy has Saban written all over him.

feelthepain said:
That sig you have of Andrew Walter is de-ja-vu......Jake the snake!!!

I wish Walter could run like Jake :lol:

Jimi said:
your beig way to kind....try worst trade in the history of the NFL.

Nope. 1st round pick for Rick Mirer was. Who engineered that brillinat move? Ooops, it was DW.

Blitz said:
That may be our only way to get Matt Jones.

Well if that may be our only way to get Matt Jones then I could care even less about him now then I did before. I mean really the is an athlete but he has proven nothing more then that. He was a average QB at Arkansas, he has never played WR or any other postion before and nobody knows how he will pan out when he does. I really wish everyone would get off this kids bandwagon like he is the greatest thing to ever enter a draft. Everyone should start looking at players who can come in and actually help the team rather then dreaming about a guy with no true postion who may not even turn out to be all that great. I mean really that is just a pathetic thing to even think about sending next years 1st and Surtain over to the Colts so we can get Matt Jones??? I would rather have someone shoot me in the back of the head if I were to ever have thoughts so unintelligent go through my mind.

yamutha3002 said:
Well if that may be our only way to get Matt Jones then I could care even less about him now then I did before. I mean really the is an athlete but he has proven nothing more then that. He was a average QB at Arkansas, he has never played WR or any other postion before and nobody knows how he will pan out when he does. I really wish everyone would get off this kids bandwagon like he is the greatest thing to ever enter a draft. Everyone should start looking at players who can come in and actually help the team rather then dreaming about a guy with no true postion who may not even turn out to be all that great. I mean really that is just a pathetic thing to even think about sending next years 1st and Surtain over to the Colts so we can get Matt Jones??? I would rather have someone shoot me in the back of the head if I were to ever have thoughts so unintelligent go through my mind.

This kid is going to be greater than Jerry Rice. Maybe a first-round pick and Patrick Surtain sounds like a lot right now, but someday we'll wish we had spent the second overall pick on him ;)

Matt Jones can't be a great WR. There are no great WHITE WRs.

Mod Note: This comment brings nothing to the conversation but gratuitous race-baiting. We're not going to be hosting that for you. When you come back a day from now, use better judgment.

P4E

Blitz said:
This kid is going to be greater than Jerry Rice. Maybe a first-round pick and Patrick Surtain sounds like a lot right now, but someday we'll wish we had spent the second overall pick on him ;)

Really is that so? So why don't you tell me where you got your crystal ball from so I can go get one? Because either you have a crystal ball telling you this or you are just the worlds biggest jack@$$ because you have obviously no idea what you are babbling about. Especially saying such a bold and unrealistic statement such as Matt Jones being better then Jerry Rice one day. I bet you never even watched Matt Jones before, but just like everyone other bafoon you buy into the hype of any player that gets his name put on ESPN. If it were 1998 you would be feeling inside your pants dreaming about drafting Ryan Leaf and believing he is going to be the next Marino. Then just like every person like you when things dont pan out for the guy you sit there and look/feel stupid and say hey I knew we should have tried to get Manning!

Mod Note: The text I highlighted above earned you a day off. Derogatory personal comments directed at another member will not be tolerated in this forum.

P4E

yamutha3002 said:
Really is that so? So why don't you tell me where you got your crystal ball from so I can go get one? Because either you have a crystal ball telling you this or you are just the worlds biggest jack@$$ because you have obviously no idea what you are babbling about. Especially saying such a bold and unrealistic statement such as Matt Jones being better then Jerry Rice one day. I bet you never even watched Matt Jones before, but just like everyone other bafoon you buy into the hype of any player that gets his name put on ESPN. If it were 1998 you would be feeling inside your pants dreaming about drafting Ryan Leaf and believing he is going to be the next Marino. Then just like every person like you when things dont pan out for the guy you sit there and look/feel stupid and say hey I knew we should have tried to get Manning!

Maybe you should stop being a complete ******* to everyone. We're all Miami fans here, stop being such a ****.

Mod Note: DO NOT reciprocate when someone makes personal, derogatory comments, -- report it to a mod by clicking the Alert triangle at the bottom-left of each post.

Guess what? I live in Arkansas and am a huge Razorback fan. I saw every game Matt Jones ever started in. I'm not going to make a statement about him going on to be better than Jerry Rice, but I won't hesitate to say a solid pro-bowl WR/TE. So, like the people who look/feel stupid after being wrong about a player, what do you plan on doing when he doesn't bust?

yamutha3002 said:

It's clear as day that Matt Jones is destined to be the greatest WR in NFL history. How can you not see it? What's wrong with you? :lol:

Hello? Some people are just ignorant..."Matt Jones can't be a great WR. There are no great WHITE WRs." You must be young because one of if not the best of all time is Steve Largent. Dont make ignorant posts when you are obviously a child!!!!!!

SECfootball said:
Maybe you should stop being a complete ******* to everyone. We're all Miami fans here, stop being such a ****.

Guess what? I live in Arkansas and am a huge Razorback fan. I saw every game Matt Jones ever started in. I'm not going to make a statement about him going on to be better than Jerry Rice, but I won't hesitate to say a solid pro-bowl WR/TE. So, like the people who look/feel stupid after being wrong about a player, what do you plan on doing when he doesn't bust?

HEY D!CKHE@D! I don't remember insulting you in that post so why don't you mind your own goddamn business? Also I never said Jones was going to be a bust now did I? I simply presented a scenario of what could possibly happen and the out come of fan reaction toward it. I am very aware that we are all fin fans but that doesn't mean we all have to be a bunch of cheesey *******s and love each other because we all have a common interest. What he said was stupid and it deserved to be critized IMO. Why? Not so he can feel stupid but so he can learn from it (hopefully). I also have no probelm with the thought of Matt Jones being successful but I simply do not care enough about the guy to feel he is a must have. Now if he were to fall to us and Saban felt he would be a good investment then I am all for it but I don't believe he is worth trading up for in any shape form or fashion(especially with blitz's bright idea). So next time you decide to throw your two cents in on something that doesn't involve you trying doing yourself a favor and keep out of it.;)

Mod Note: The bold text is good for an additional day off.

Back
Top Bottom