Chris Mortensen reports the Broncos consider Julius Thomas (ankle) "day to day." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Mortensen reports the Broncos consider Julius Thomas (ankle) "day to day."

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the Broncos consider Julius Thomas (ankle) "day to day."

Per Mort, the Broncos are not "overly concerned." It's obviously encouraging news, but Thomas has a long history of ankle issues. He shouldn't be considered out of the woods for Week 12 just yet. Thomas' status will be updated no later than Wednesday, when the Broncos return to practice.

Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter

He'll play. Just like Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush picked our week for their comeback...we don't get breaks like this very often. It's pretty fortunate (not that I root for injuries and I hope Emmanuel Sanders is alright) that Sanders will most likely be out with a concussion.

Still have to worry about Welker...he gets fired up to play against us.

He most likely will not, and if he does, he will be ineffective. I think he will miss at least this week's game. We catch a break.

Not sure about that. The guy has 12 TDs for a reason. I expect to see Jordan in coverage on him quite a bit.

I'm pretty sure, Jenkins has handled alot of TE's this year.

I remember the bears games, where Bennett was supposed to go off. He didn't, Gates didn't. I see no reason why he can't at least slow down Thomas.

According to the broncos message board, broncos medical staff is awful. Said virgil green was suppose to be day to day and hes missed multiple weeks. Also said ball was ready to go and sure enough left early in the game sunday. Wrong judgement in playing players early can have serious impact on playoff implications later on for the broncos with the chiefs coming up.

According to the broncos message board, broncos medical staff is awful. Said virgil green was suppose to be day to day and hes missed multiple weeks. Also said ball was ready to go and sure enough left early in the game sunday. Wrong judgement in playing players early can have serious impact on playoff implications later on for the broncos with the chiefs coming up.

Cause they're probably high all the time!

Say somebody is day by day you have to game plan for him. Say a guy is out you can ignore that and work on other areas.

Wrong judgement in playing players early can have serious impact on playoff implications later on for the broncos with the chiefs coming up.

Actually Broncos have to look at the Miami like a playoff game. I don't see how they beat KC next week. Beating Miami at home will be easier than beating Chiefs in Arrowhead.
If they lose both they drop out of top 6 and lose control of their playoff destiny.

He'll play. Just like Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush picked our week for their comeback...we don't get breaks like this very often. It's pretty fortunate (not that I root for injuries and I hope Emmanuel Sanders is alright) that Sanders will most likely be out with a concussion.

Still have to worry about Welker...he gets fired up to play against us.
not so sure about that.

supposedly they said he was alert in the locker-room after the game. Now with that being said, its not up to him or the team, but he has to go through the nfl protocol and be cleared by them to play, so will see.

i also dont believe sanders has any past history with concussions, so he can have that on his side.

Back
Top Bottom