Chris Perkins coming back to the SunSentinel, replacing Omar. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Perkins coming back to the SunSentinel, replacing Omar.

First impression of this dude: he‘s out-of-touch and misdirecting the “obsession with Tua” on to the fans.

It’s been the MEDIA that’s has been and continues to be over-obsessed with Tua. The fans have simply reacted to it.

Lots of nonsensical and unwarranted criticism by the media toward a kid that has but 21 career starts and came into the league coming off a serious hip injury.

Level-headed fans have had no choice but to defend Tua over the ridiculous and unwarranted attacks. Even many fans that may not be sold on his abilities have recognized.

Mr. Perkins has a lot to learn.

No idea. I called Omar out for not giving facts out instead of his personal opinions. Just hope he doesn't block me as well on twitter. 😂

Omar blocked me because I called his podcast with Miko embarrassing. I mean they were talking up Sam Brenner. What team did he start for when he left Miami? They both hated Tannehill who while not great is still having a successful career. It was a terrible pod, Brenner was probably Brent’s friend and over the house or something.

Meh.

I like Perk as a person, but meh to his reporting insight.

Better than Blowmar, but meh.

Back
Top Bottom