Chris Perkins coming back to the SunSentinel, replacing Omar. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Perkins coming back to the SunSentinel, replacing Omar.

Small time podcasts are the only place I seem to find any non biased information and not agenda driven. I do like the Locked On Podcast also even though they are paid by the team from my understanding. Couple other small In the end, we are just consuming what we can find. Anyone should be able to read through the smoke and mirrors of media who are overpraising or piling on the negativity of team.
I’ll agree on that particular podcast, Kyle is a pretty good listen. He’s more of an analyzer than anything else.

As with y'all, I heard Omar was leaving, but I didn't catch what his new job would be. Where did he go? New job somewhere else, or staying in town? Just curious.

Tua's a weirdo? Hmm, I wonder what Omar means by that? None of us are perfect (unless it's Ray we are talking about ;-) ) I mean, McDaniel is a little quirky, but that's cool with me. I love that about him. He seems like a cool dude to be around and that's all I care about when it comes to personalities.

@Ray R

Back
Top Bottom