Chris Simm's #1 DE - Jaelen Phillips | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simm's #1 DE - Jaelen Phillips

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I did not see this anywhere, if someone else already put this up, please remove it.

Check out what Chis Simms says about Phillips, seems Simms evaluation on Phiillips is off the charts, and the guys he compares him to is extreme praise...He is even asked to compare him to last years top pass-rusher Chase.

Julius Peppers was a generational talent...you don't see guy a his size move the way he did. If Phillips is anywhere near the HOF talent Peppers was then this draft is an automatic A+.
i'll take chase young, tj watt, a bosa, any bosa.

that's what i'm expecting out of our young man.

that level of player.

Julius Peppers was a generational talent...you don't see guy a his size move the way he did. If Phillips is anywhere near the HOF talent Peppers was then this draft is an automatic A+.
I see TJ Watt type more than Peppers. I would be more than pleased if he reaches that as his comp.

I was on record for Phillips for 18 and as the best DE pre draft over and over. Love the pick. But there's lots of pressure on him, right from the start. We were deficient in pass rushers last year, and lost/ got rid of KVN and Lawson. And we pretty much just added Phillips. So he's got to hit the ground running.

I was on record for Phillips for 18 and as the best DE pre draft over and over. Love the pick. But there's lots of pressure on him, right from the start. We were deficient in pass rushers last year, and lost/ got rid of KVN and Lawson. And we pretty much just added Phillips. So he's got to hit the ground running.

Van Ginkle isn't an addition but he should get a lot more snaps. I haven't looked at his actual pass rushing statistics but at times he's seemed to be able to at least create a bit of pressure.

Back
Top Bottom