Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua

As much as i still worry about his health going forward .... TUA SINGLEHANDEDLY CHANGED THE SEC!!!

Really, he did .... HIS presence at AL FORCED CLEM to move to Lawrence and LSU to open up their offense for Burrow ... the SEC changed BECAUSE of him and they are better for it ...

Of course he is NOT going to have the same effect on the NFL ... but he is a sure fire winner ....

Just pray to god that he gives us at least 6x years of healthy play!!

Hmm...Only five yard out passes?

I am wondering what he thought of Tom Brady's career.

It's the play at 2:08 that opened my eyes when he made it. I still say that was the best throw he made that night. I've armchair GM-ed a long, long time, and that was special live. I was walking back into the living room with a beer, actively rooting for him to fail (I HATE Bama), and he made that throw. I was mid-sip, and just stopped. Rewound, watched again. Rewound, watched again. I said, "what the **** was THAT?" Running left, saw where to throw, and ripped it across his body in an instant. I will never know how he anticipated Ridley coming open like that.

It's the play at 2:08 that opened my eyes when he made it. I still say that was the best throw he made that night. I've armchair GM-ed a long, long time, and that was special live. I was walking back into the living room with a beer, actively rooting for him to fail (I HATE Bama), and he made that throw. I was mid-sip, and just stopped. Rewound, watched again. Rewound, watched again. I said, "what the **** was THAT?" Running left, saw where to throw, and ripped it across his body in an instant. I will never know how he anticipated Ridley coming open like that.

Absolutely agree, the man has unreal anticipation. Also, that play early (At 8 Sec)
where he's running for his life, had a few monster linemen in front about to tatoo him hard, just as he turns from a spin move, pretty much blindly, throws it into the endzone where only the receiver could make a play for the TD...pure perfection, and not the 1st time he's done that.

A QB that has one special quality, has a good chance to be elite...Tua has a few.

Anticipation (Unreal)...ice in his veins (I have yet to see him panic)...consistently seeing the field (How is he able to see the 3rd or 4th option so quickly)...He also throws such a beautiful ball leading the receiver open, quickly.

Though I don't expect to see him start early, and am more then OK with it, I also can't wait for the game where he comes in late...and even more the game he starts.

Chris Simms was born with a silver spoon up his butt. They hated him at Texas and he sucked. They disliked him on the Bucs and he sucked. He is horrendous in media, is hated by most and positively sucks there too!

Chris Simms was born with a silver spoon up his butt. They hated him at Texas and he sucked. They disliked him on the Bucs and he sucked. He is horrendous in media, is hated by most and positively sucks there too!
I just think hes...well..a bit weird. From his odd coffee cup behaviour (is his ego trying to start his own brand?) to the way he talks. How he could ever take control of an Offense and huddle as a QB with his mannerisms I will never know. I dont rate his views much either. He usually just agrees with whatever is discussed by Florio. The way he goes into auto mode and dismisses Tua pre and post draft I actually thought Tua had upset him.

Late to the party here, but...I can claim that I'm the King Of France.

It's not true, of course, but I can sure claim it!!!

I'm sure he'll say something like "I never said I didn't like Tua, I just said I had more questions/concerns about his odds for NFL success than most. Tua's done a great job answering those questions" He will shift the attention to Tua and deflect the fact that he was wrong.
Or say that Stidham didn’t meet his potential.

. If we are going off college football Tua. If we are going off pros.. they both are 0-0.. we will see in few yr. Who is better... let football field talk..

Skip is on the "he had so much talent around him" bandwagon. How come Jalen Hurts lost the starting job if they are what kept the QB afloat at Bama? How about looking at it from the other perspective? Did Tua help those receivers get a 1st roudn grade? Would they have gone first round with Hurts? Produced the same numbers?

Last edited:
So because Simms was a QB he knows how to analyze QBs? Curious how he would have ranked himself coming out. I think his buttoned up shirts are cutting off the air to his pea brain.

Simms is not as bad as Kurt Warner. Warner claims if you didn’t play the position you have no business evaluating it. Like it’s rocket physics or something.

Wow, the marketing has worked, national shows talking about this dude.

I understood his point of view. The point was that with the incredible Alabama talent around Tua it made him look better than he truly was. Has Chris Simms underestimated Tua’s brains, field vision, accuracy, etc.
I would think that a guy, Chris Simms, who has played football his entire life would be able to make that differentiation. That brings me back to one of my earlier posts where if The negativity gets Chris some type of benefit or could Chris be correct? With all of the analysts and our coaching staff disagreeing with Chris Simms I have to think we are correct

Back
Top Bottom