Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua

I wonder if
1. He has a personal grudge against Tua
2. Does he say things to get clicks
3. Does he really feel that way.
Can anyone sum up his “why”?
He likes to say how Tua had much more talent around him. While I agree he did have better weapons, didn't those weapons start getting a lot more touches once Tua took over though? I swear I saw something about when Hurts was QB he didn't get past his 1st or 2nd read much. But when Tua was in, a lot of those 3rd and 4th options were getting the ball thrown to them too. There are also the folks who like to use the "no good QB's come from Alabama" reasoning too.

The whole Bama is loaded thing huh. Bama has been loaded since Saban’s 3rd year. Didn’t make any other QB a stud elite talent before him. I cannot emphasize this enough, Tua was so good he forced Saban to change from ground and pound defensive team to an air raid 60 points a game scheme. He knew he had to Cut the breaks off for the kid.

Burrow was in a loaded team too but his pressure broke down and he made more throws okay Chris good looking out. You meant to say Burrow ran from non existent pressure went off script and threw jump balls with his weak ass arm to 1st round WRs.

Stidham has thrown 4 more passes than Tua in the NFL. Not like there is a bunch to go off of. Brady has never mentored a guy, he got threatened and had guys run out of town. So not like sitting under him for a year did him wonders.

Last edited:
The whole Bama is loaded thing huh. Bama has been lodged since Saban’s 3rd year. Didn’t make any other QB a stud elite talent before him. I cannot emphasize this enough, Tua was so good he forced Savanna to change from ground and pound defensive team to an air raid 60 points a game scheme. He knew he had to Cut the breaks off for the kid.

Burrow was in a loaded team too but his pressure broke down and he made more throws okay Chris good looking out. You meant to say Burrow ran from non existent pressure went off script and threw jump balls with his weak *** arm to 1st round WRs.

Stidham has thrown 4 more passes than Tua in the NFL. Not like there is a bunch to go off of. Brady has never mentored a guy, he got threatened and had guys run out of town. So not like sitting under him for a year did him wonders.

A lot of analysts fail to mention this when comparing them. They like to point it out about Bama though.

He likes to say how Tua had much more talent around him. While I agree he did have better weapons, didn't those weapons start getting a lot more touches once Tua took over though? I swear I saw something about when Hurts was QB he didn't get past his 1st or 2nd read much. But when Tua was in, a lot of those 3rd and 4th options were getting the ball thrown to them too. There are also the folks who like to use the "no good QB's come from Alabama" reasoning too.
No doubt, there offence took off when he got in there. He matches skills with a "presence" on the field. He performed well against tough circumstances as well, elevating his team.

Look, most QBs that have great numbers have talent around them. How come Joe Burrow doesn't get the same criticism? My goodness look at his weapons. The fact is, when you watch the games, Tua has such great ball placement it's uncanny at times. He can hit all levels of the field. So yes, a guy might be really open but his accuracy is undeniable.

I will say Jerry Jeudy was open by a about 5 yards on most the TDs he caught. That dude is a monster
Yes, Tua definitely hit some guys who were open by 3 yards, but hes also threaded the needle plenty too. But great that we have a guy who gets through his reads and finds that man wide open. Many years weve watched our QB miss the wide open guy a LOT.

Is he really that stupid?

Why all the effort to defend TT against the 'who's better' claim? Here's all I need to know . . . 32 teams passed on Stiham 3 times. That, to me, is a clear assessment far more worthy than Mr Simms.

I will say Jerry Jeudy was open by a about 5 yards on most the TDs he caught. That dude is a monster

Jeudy also dropped two TD passes that would have won Bama the LSU game and ruined Burrows best season ever.

Yet many people including people on this site blame Tua saying he couldn’t win all his big games. I mean come on he went like 23-2 he’s a total bum right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom