Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms claims Jarrett Stidham is More Talented than Tua

Simms has Kirk Cousins ahead of Brees and Brady so there is that.................................:asshat

Well acoording to some fans here Fitzpatrick was well ahead of Brady in 2019, so Iw ould guess Cousins would have been too to them.

Simms has Cam Newton at #10 QB......a top 10 QB that no one wants.
I like Cam but do to his health, corvid19 and when he got released. Didnt help.. thier is no excuse for team in 2020 not have a good qb.. thier is lot qb waiting in.wing to get another shot at starting. I still got Cam in top 15 qb in nfl..

Last edited:
I like Cam put do to his health, corvid19 and when he got released. Didnt help.. thier is no excuse for team in 2020 not have a good qb.. thier is lot qb waiting in.wing to get another shot at starting. I still got Cam in top 15 qb in nfl..

Got to see how he responds next chance he gets......He hasn't been the same the last two years, definitely bottom half of league now.

Got to see how he responds next chance he gets......He hasn't been the same the last two years, definitely bottom half of league now.
Cam know what it take be good qb in nfl.. I don't see why team wouldn't take chance on him..

He puts Tua at #40 cause he might not play this year. Yet he puts Cam at #10 who may not play this year and has been hurt last 2 years.

I agree with Shannon here, Alabama has put some very talented WR in the league. The offense evolved there with Tua, he makes a good point with Cooper, and Julio Jones.

I’ve been saying the exact same thing for 6 months now. The naysayers never seem to want to acknowledge it.

All of the QB’s at Bama during the Saban era have played with elite offensive talent and lines. Yet none of them were as productive in the passing game as Tua.

There’s good reason for that. Tua is an elite prospect too

Clicked on this thread hoping to see some analysis of Stidham vs Tua. Instead, all I get are comments about Chris Simms's hair color, ancestry and pro career. Wtf, people.

Clicked on this thread hoping to see some analysis of Stidham vs Tua. Instead, all I get are comments about Chris Simms's hair color, ancestry and pro career. Wtf, people.
Its just so far out of this galaxy that no one is going to even bother...Hair color, ancestry and pro career is really all there is left to discuss about click bait artists really...

I would like to engage you on the topic, cause his opinion I don’t respect, please let me explain.

first two questions, what do you define as Qb talent? And, what Do you think Simms means when he says Stidhim has more talent?

Last edited:
I would like to engage you on the topic, cause his opinion I don’t respect, please let me explain.

first two questions, what do you define as Qb talent? And, what Do you think Simms means when he says Stidhim has more talent?
I'd like to engage with you too, but the fact is I haven't watched Simms clip and I've never seen Stidham play. I don't have an opinion at all, other than I find it very unlikely that Stidham is more talented than Tua. But these sort of debates can get interesting. I know Slimm, for example, had Borrow way down the list of QBs this year.

Back
Top Bottom