Chris Simms ranks Tua the 40th QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms ranks Tua the 40th QB

I think 40 is fair considering he’s never taken a NFL snap. I don’t think any of the rookies this year should be in the top 32 unless they’ve taken some snaps. Can’t use their college tape to say they’re better than someone who’s got some time under their belt in the NFL.

Bet he puts some other rookie in the top 32 just to piss people off though lol. Click bait.

For whatever reason, he seems to dislike Tua immensely. I think he just likes the attention for having such a different take on TT
Yup. He had nothing positive to say about Tua before the Draft. He even went so far to say a team would have to be crazy to draft Tua in the top 10 but then he said he could see him going to the Pats. Go figure.

Glad to see the apple didn't fall far from the tree. His dad is insufferable to listen to, I refused to even have audio on when Phil Simms called a game. Seems Chris is picking up right were his Pops loves to go, on mute.
Phil was insufferable to watch Pre Sunday ticket or sports bar when all we saw here were Giants and Jets games.

Where did he rank Burrow, Herbert. and Love?
Quite ridiculous that any of them are even above Haskins or Trubisky, seeing as how he's doing it. Rookies should all be at the bottom, and if you want to be Tua last- due to injury- fine. But otherwise, whatever

Simms didnt like him before the draft, not shocking

I like listening to PFT but Simms annoys me so much on 2 things... His infatuation with Kyle Shanahan and his obvious dislike of Tua.

Florio I love for the fact he's wrong so much that it's so entertaining.

I watched that Buffalo - Houston game again today and I'm so happy Josh Allen is not my QB.

I really don’t think you can rate any QB who has never taken a snap in the NFL. If Sims wants to rate him 40 or even 100, it really doesn’t matter. It is up to Tua to come in and show he is healthy and can play in the NFL with talent that is no where close to what he played with at Alabama.

I am happy the Dolphins were able to draft Tua without having to move up. Yet I am also one of those fans who is still in a wait and see mode when it comes to Tua. Until he plays at the level so many on here believe he will, he is just another rookie trying to prove he belongs in the NFL, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom