Chris Simms... What a Tool | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Simms... What a Tool

bhmstuff

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just read this article about Tua and how he ranks in Chris Simms' world. I know Simms is a Tua hater, but having him ranked 29 out of 40 is laughable. He's got 2-3 backups rated ahead of Tua.

Just unbelievable.

The Tua hate is frustrating. Nothing we can do about the criticism. We just have to roll with it and ignore it. Everybody is a nobody until they are a somebody, and although not entirely his fault, Tua hasn't done enough yet. Hopefully, he will thrive under McDaniel and prove his doubters wrong with some kickass play this year!

Just read this article about Tua and how he ranks in Chris Simms' world. I know Simms is a Tua hater, but having him ranked 29 out of 40 is laughable. He's got 2-3 backups rated ahead of Tua.

Just unbelievable.

He's absolute slime. Knew it from the first time I saw him with a polo shirt buttoned all the way up and his words confirm it every time. I think I hate him more than even Omar.

Here's what Simms thought before the 2019 season:

He thought Cam Newton was better than Tom Brady and Drew Brees.
His 33rd ranked QB ended up being the 2019 Comeback Player of the Year Ryan Tannehill
He thought the guy Tannehill replaced (Mariota) was better than 2019 MVP Lamar Jackson.
He thought that Case Keenum, Andy Dalton and Joe Flacco were better than Lamar, too.

Here's the one that really cracks me up. He thought that this one guy was better than Jackson, Tannehill, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, and Ryan Fitzpatrick. That guy? Nick Foles.

Anyone with more experience than playing Madden knew that Nick Foles was a system QB, and I LIKE Nick Foles. I think Nick Foles is in the best possible spot for him in 2022. But about two months before the 2019 season, Chris Simms ranked Foles in the top half of all NFL QB. Nick Foles went on to throw 14 touchdowns. Not in 2019...in the entirety of his career since.

We shouldn't be complaining that Chris Simms doesn't like Tua. We should be celebrating.

Tua right now ranks about where I ranked Tannehill with him time with the Fins, a middle of the pack QB. I would take 10-15 other QB's other then him but there are about 10-15 other starting QB's that I would not trade him for. Let's see if he can do what Tannehill could not do with the Fins, get into that top 10.

Tua right now ranks about where I ranked Tannehill with him time with the Fins, a middle of the pack QB. I would take 10-15 other QB's other then him but there are about 10-15 other starting QB's that I would not trade him for. Let's see if he can do what Tannehill could not do with the Fins, get into that top 10.
I think this is a fair way of looking at things

Simms is all about getting them clicks, sounds very uninformed with his take

No not a big mechanical digger.
It’s a quiet time of year NFL wise and the recent Chris Simms thread got me thinking (a rare thing indeed), who is the biggest tool in the box?
Simms, Omar (I hesitate to nominate Flores, his dad Tom was great, hesitation over) Flores?
Add your nominations below (Dolphins related only not including current Dolphins ownership, staff or players, my poll, my rules) and I’ll put up a poll.
You name them I’ll make the poll and we can award a golden phallus to the winner of the Annual FH Biggest Tool Award

Back
Top Bottom