Chris Webber quote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Webber quote

Thundercracker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"There is no one more dedicated than I am to help the Kings win a title. No one wants to start playing more than I do. It just always seems as if there is a negative attachment to things written about me. But nothing is more important to me than playing, not my family, not anything."
-- F Chris Webber, in the Jan. 26 Sacramento Bee, responding to criticism about his dedication to returning to the lineup following June knee surgery. Webber claims he has been rehabiliating the knee even when he does not show up for some Kings' games

sounds like this man's gotta get his priorities straight.

Kings are better WITHOUT him...he is the consumate choker..when his team needs him the most, he goes Jimmy Hoffa on them

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Kings are better WITHOUT him...he is the consumate choker..when his team needs him the most, he goes Jimmy Hoffa on them

you mean when the team needs him the most, he gets a freak injury. thinking they are better without him is stupid. he is one of the top big men in the league as far as passing goes. he's an automatic 20 points 10 rebounds and 5 assists. i figured nobody would bring up the whole "they're better without him argument" after they lost to an inferior dallas team last year in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Thundercracker

you mean when the team needs him the most, he gets a freak injury. thinking they are better without him is stupid. he is one of the top big men in the league as far as passing goes. he's an automatic 20 points 10 rebounds and 5 assists. i figured nobody would bring up the whole "they're better without him argument" after they lost to an inferior dallas team last year in the playoffs.
He's a loser, always has been...Chris "Timeout" Webber saves his best for the first half...never seen in the fourth quarter of important games.

Say what you want CW, the Kings have the best record in the league, while the fakers are full of washed up vets, rapists, and foul mouth mammoths.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Say what you want CW, the Kings have the best record in the league, while the fakers are full of washed up vets, rapists, and foul mouth mammoths.
Lakers: 14 titles
Kings: 2 division banners
:tongue:

Don't live in the past!
What about this year??!!
This year you are currently ahead in the standings, and will probably win the divison, but what else is new?...you guys are regular season champions and playoff chokers, you can't dispute that.

No, no argument from me about that. But that was in the past. This Kings team is better than those previous ones.

I really think the Kings are going to win it all this year.

No, no argument from me about that. But that was in the past. This Kings team is better than those previous ones.

I really think the Kings are going to win it all this year.

I feel the same way. when webber is healthy, they will have 3 of the best passing big men in the league. they will finally prove to the rest of the NBA that they are the best team and have the best teamwork.

Back
Top Bottom