Christian Wilkins- Spread the love Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Christian Wilkins- Spread the love Thread

Great. Let's fix everything else then and double back next year. Plenty of areas needing improvement.
There are a couple who might work... but if we miss on them, there isn't much left as a backup plan. So I haven't given up... exactly, but I'm not more than hopeful.
If Drew Sanders falls to us in the 2nd, and I think it's unlikely, then he's the guy.

There are a couple who might work... but if we miss on them, there isn't much left as a backup plan. So I haven't given up... exactly, but I'm not more than hopeful.
If Drew Sanders falls to us in the 2nd, and I think it's unlikely, then he's the guy.
What about Channing Tindall ?

LOL, EVEN a ZT type. Ya know, just the best LBer that the team has had since the 70's.
I know, didn’t mean it to come off that way. Everyone that knows me knows ZT is my all time favorite Fin, easy, right up there with Dan the Man. Loved his vicious hits and relentless motor.

I know, didn’t mean it to come off that way. Everyone that knows me knows ZT is my all time favorite Fin, easy, right up there with Dan the Man. Loved his vicious hits and relentless motor.
When he gets in the HOF, I'm going to the induction for sure. Love me some Buddy Lee!

Crazy, How he’s improved every season. Great to see.

Like a few I thought we made a mistake in drafting him instead of the kid in Tennessee, Jeffery Simmons?

My honest concern is that we will have to pay him like an elite DE and not an elite DT. There is a significant difference in pay scale (if you look at the franchise and transition tags for 2022) mostly due to a priority on pass rushers.

What about Channing Tindall ?
His development is unclear to me. When coaches are asked about certain players like Noah and Tindall, they say, "yes, they're improving in practice, but we don't see them in games.". When discussing players, you need to watch what they do and not just what they say.

I Love You Fx GIF by Snowfall

Back
Top Bottom