Christian Wilkins- Spread the love Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Christian Wilkins- Spread the love Thread

Tindall might work, and I like him, but he might be a better fit in Baker's position. Either way, we have to replace both Roberts and Baker.

Any chance Sewell falls anywhere in our vacinity?

5y/85M with 45M guaranteed sounds about in line for what he deserves to commit long term.

Neither side has incredible leverage over the other but both parties will be motivated to strike a deal. Dolphins need to lower to his 2023 cap number and CW wants to get paid.

We could in theory keep him for the next two years at only about $32M with the 5th year option + a season on the franchise tag.

If he were a FA he’d probably be looking at a much bigger deal from the likes of Chicago or Atlanta so we gotta find that happy medium.

Death, Taxes and Wilkins getting a new deal this off-season are all guarantees.

No. He seems entrenched in the top 25.

I’d only trade up for a CB or OT.
vicinity?

Thanks.

Oh well.

Yeah, I'm not for trading into the 1st round.

Not a college guru
Been reading mocks that don't have Sewell in the 1st.

So I was just curious.

If we could get a LBER and starting Guard out of our first 3 picks, I'd be ecstatic.

Maybe a center. Move Williams high snapping butt back to center lol[/QUOTE]

No. He seems entrenched in the top 25.

I’d only trade up for a CB or OT.
I think that taking Sewell that high would be a major blunder... he's a bit thick for a MLB.
I honestly think he fits best as an old school SSLB... and I'm not positive that he's a three down player.

I think that taking Sewell that high would be a major blunder... he's a bit thick for a MLB.
I honestly think he fits best as an old school SSLB... and I'm not positive that he's a three down player.

I am not wasting too much time thinking about LB's who will go in the first round.

Clemson kid looks a player but its not worth even wasting the time looking at them.

The only pipe dream I can see trading up for is Michael Mayer but the odds are just soooo long that 20+ teams will pass on him.

5y/85M with 45M guaranteed sounds about in line for what he deserves to commit long term.

Neither side has incredible leverage over the other but both parties will be motivated to strike a deal. Dolphins need to lower to his 2023 cap number and CW wants to get paid.

We could in theory keep him for the next two years at only about $32M with the 5th year option + a season on the franchise tag.

If he were a FA he’d probably be looking at a much bigger deal from the likes of Chicago or Atlanta so we gotta find that happy medium.

Death, Taxes and Wilkins getting a new deal this off-season are all guarantees.
Miami Dolphins Football GIF by Pepsi

I guess I'll wait before I buy a #94 jersey... Love the guy!!!

Every year I go off on how important DT's are but they continue to dominate quietly...

RW

Back
Top Bottom